Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Dec 17, 2013 at 5:21 AM Post #2,611 of 3,153
Thanks for the advice, but I will never spend that much money on a cable. At most, I'll consider a basic offering from BTG Audio or Headphone Lounge, and that would only be for better ergonomics.

I was suspicious about buying a $ 100 + cable as well, but I can really recommend the investment as it did improve my soundquality noticebly.
I used the Effect Audio Apollo and Thor. For CIEM in the Miracle pricerange it is a relatively small extra investment that at least made me happy.
Enjoy your Miracle!!

Dec 17, 2013 at 5:44 AM Post #2,612 of 3,153
maybe he should start reading about the Toxic Cable, these are way too epic and blow out most if not all the higher cost cables.

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:04 AM Post #2,614 of 3,153
  What are you basing this on?

i had a 550$ cable before and i can say the way cheaper Toxic Cable were better for me, i did A/B for while, so Value/Quality wise Toxic Cable won with a hand down. 

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #2,615 of 3,153
This may best be hashed out in the sound science threads.

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #2,618 of 3,153
yes not worth the 550$ :p i was avoiding naming brads though -.-'' 

Dec 17, 2013 at 10:58 AM Post #2,619 of 3,153
this review along with Project86 helped me to decide which custom in ear to buy, I am very happy so far, got my Miracle last Friday!
DlK22p

Dec 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #2,620 of 3,153
Gratz bro ^^

Dec 18, 2013 at 12:04 AM Post #2,622 of 3,153
  Miracles have been ordered - $750 including impressions and shipping. Can't get much better than that.
Went with a fairly simple color combo.

Those looks very nice! Simple my behind :wink:... Let's just hope it's not another Jack-In-The-Box comerical advertising (burgers look much better in the pics)  :p.

Dec 18, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #2,623 of 3,153
Hi All,

I'm in the market for my first CIEM. I'm looking at the Miracle and the Noble K10. How would you say these stack up against eachother? I know there is a vast gulf in price, but does that also relate in performance terms?

Thanks.

Dec 18, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #2,624 of 3,153
what kind of sound you like? Fun sound? you care about the female vocal more than the bass? you like the Treble to extend a lot and to be fun? while being HQ ofc, or you want smoother warm treble that dont extend? its all about the sound preference of yours, tell me more so i tell you what CIEM you should go with, gettig the right dac/amp is another story too, 

you cant go with any CIEM just because there is a hype over it,  try to pick what will give you what you want.

Dec 18, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #2,625 of 3,153
  what kind of sound you like? Fun sound? you care about the female vocal more than the bass? you like the Treble to extend a lot and to be fun? while being HQ ofc, or you want smoother warm treble that dont extend? its all about the sound preference of yours, tell me more so i tell you what CIEM you should go with, gettig the right dac/amp is another story too, 

you cant go with any CIEM just because there is a hype over it,  try to pick what will give you what you want.

I have the hifiman re 400 and the hd25 ii. I prefer the hifiman for its clarity, but would prefer more bass extension. I listen to a broad range of music from acoustic to deep house so a good all round performer would probably suit me best. I would expect that either the K10 or the Miracle would be a massive step up compared to the already decent re 400, and from what I have read both seem to aim for a relatively flat fr? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back