Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jan 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM Post #2,686 of 3,153
  not sure Miracle has the mid for me.
It sounds a bit recessive on mid and the highs are bit rolled off.
I like the highs in Miracle, but so much for the mid.
The bass is just at the right amount. I have no issue with that either.

Miracle is a well tuned CIEM, but it has "color" for sure. So, I cannot call it "Neutral". For me, not emphasized on bass is not the same as flat frequency response.
Never heard of the Merlin, so there will be no comment on that.

the socket cable's sound is really really flat and not cool for me, Miracle need after market cable 100%, will make the highs change 100% and the mids come out, and the change isn't subtle with them, i had Miracle twice and tested many cables, for me its a crime to use it with the stock cable, when i went back for it and did A/B it with other HQ cables i was shocked.... the Miracle isn't 5/5 with the stock cable...

Jan 8, 2014 at 11:05 PM Post #2,688 of 3,153
  Guys, what are the current wait times like?

For me last year, it was 14 weeks with UM. They said in a statement they were going to reduce this to 4-5 weeks. Has this happened yet?

I'll let more recent purchasers confirm, but from what I've read lately it's 4-5 weeks so long as you don't order through UM Aus / ACustoms (same company).

Jan 9, 2014 at 5:51 AM Post #2,689 of 3,153
  Guys, what are the current wait times like?

For me last year, it was 14 weeks with UM. They said in a statement they were going to reduce this to 4-5 weeks. Has this happened yet?

UM AUS /Global - 14 weeks is quite possible, cause they are lazy (they dont reply mails too, disastrous company that i dislike, they even block me from posting query to them on FB)
Stephen Guo - 6 weeks top notch service, direct to maker of UM btw

Jan 9, 2014 at 6:36 AM Post #2,690 of 3,153
  UM AUS /Global - 14 weeks is quite possible, cause they are lazy (they dont reply mails too, disastrous company that i dislike, they even block me from posting query to them on FB)

My local UM dealer ordered throug UM China (Stephen Guo) and had mine here in 3 weeks (Vietnam). 

Jan 9, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #2,691 of 3,153

UM AUS =  http://uniquemelody.co and does not Stephen work there?  UM AUS is where I bought my Miracles.
I just ordered the Mentor from  Stephen and I thought he is in AU.  I'm mistaken I guess. Where is his office?

As I have said before here, http://uniquemelody.co has been very prompt in answering my emails and attending to my various requests. It's hard to believe that the company I've dealt with for the last year and the one you describe are the same.

Jan 13, 2014 at 3:46 AM Post #2,693 of 3,153
my UM Miracle is up for sale , 500$ + free shipping,  contact me for info, also my UM Mentor will finish in a week :3 

Jan 14, 2014 at 12:14 AM Post #2,699 of 3,153
Thanks for for the reply, did the cable fit into the recessed socket nicely or was it a tight fit?
I don't really remember but I think that it fit the recessed sockets nicely, but the plastic part before th pins may have been a little short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back