Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Jan 8, 2010 at 4:52 PM Post #526 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by B[van] /img/forum/go_quote.gif
apparently my mages are somewhere in my country - and i'm waiting for null to prepare a lune cable in addition to the default ES cables provided. And I have a scsag cable waiting in the inventory. will update again once i find time to collect it.

darn it, got a preview of my customs - one of the images is upside down. The left ear is alright but the right ear is reverse. darn....

already emailed sleek regarding their artwork service, will see how it goes from there.

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:30 PM Post #527 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by B[van] /img/forum/go_quote.gif
darn it, got a preview of my customs - one of the images is upside down. The left ear is alright but the right ear is reverse. darn....

already emailed sleek regarding their artwork service, will see how it goes from there.

That sucks man so you have them in your hands? Or Sam send you a pic? Give us some listening impressions when you listen to them
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #528 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by Get_Zwole /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks man so you have them in your hands? Or Sam send you a pic? Give us some listening impressions when you listen to them
smily_headphones1.gif

null is currently holding on to it, but i dun want to waste another 2-3 weeks waiting unless the fit is bad as well then perhaps i'll ask UM to change it entirely. will do so once i get em

Jan 9, 2010 at 6:42 AM Post #529 of 926
received them, the fit is great. must've been sleeping last night while seeing the picture but the end result was not an upside down image. however...
NERV2.jpg

Jan 9, 2010 at 7:18 AM Post #531 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks great
smily_headphones1.gif
that artwork looks pretty good too. Did they get that printer already?

actually i have no idea. upon scrutinizing i noticed that instead of a solid red there were quite a few black spots. sound is great, and I'm very pleased with it on a whole

Jan 9, 2010 at 7:22 AM Post #532 of 926
Hmm looks pretty decent, not that bad. If they have gotten their artwork machine, then fantastic if no. They've been working on artwork alright...

Jan 9, 2010 at 7:33 AM Post #533 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm looks pretty decent, not that bad. If they have gotten their artwork machine, then fantastic if no. They've been working on artwork alright...

still, i owe u one for the marvelous discovery of UM. thanks man
biggrin.gif

Jan 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM Post #535 of 926
its the same as the one in the thread in jaben's forum. please call, like really call. i noticed that he seldom replies to sms. calls he might miss it, but if u are really interested i guess waiting half an hour in between each call should be fine

Jan 10, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #539 of 926
Quote:

Originally Posted by chaosfayt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
guys im making my mage tomorrow....this thing better be worth it and not just hype =\

sorry it seemed that wilson or his team of mods deleted that particular post. good luck man ;D

Jan 10, 2010 at 2:05 PM Post #540 of 926
Hey maodi, would you recommend me asking Sam to tune my bass up 1-2 Db? And what exactly should i tell him? Tom tuned his back up 3-4db and it became muddier and i dont want that to happen for mine
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back