1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More

First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last
  1. Smgwee1
    20190517_155500.jpg Tried Maven in Singapore. Out of curiosity, shouldn't this come with a dual tone 4 pin cable? The Maven I tried came with a 2pin cable, exactly the same as mirage

Last edited: May 17, 2019
    Niyologist likes this.
  2. Cotnijoe
    The Mirage is standard with the 2 pin.

You have the option to choose between the two with the Maven :beerchug:

Niyologist and Deezel177 like this.
  3. Jmop
    Crinacle’s measurement of the Mirage looks really nice. I would love to try that one. Haven’t heard any IEMs in that tier before.

4. cleg
    My video review of the Mirage (Maven is next)

5. suman134
    My review of the Mirage will be up next week.

Very very impressed with it.

glassmonkey, Layman1 and Niyologist like this.
  6. Cotnijoe
    Glad to see you guys enjoying the units!

We'll have some pretty big updates for everyone pretty soon... ... We've been quiet but there's a good reason for it!

cleg, suman134 and Layman1 like this.
  7. Niyologist
    My UM ME.1 has a faulty left earpiece and my warranty ran out. Is there anything that could be done about that?

8. Cotnijoe
    Definitely shoot an email to our lab at service@uniquemelody.org. it might come with a fee to repair, but if it's an easy fix, we might not even need to charge you anything.

Niyologist likes this.
  9. Cotnijoe
    Not much more else to say really... ... But it takes some attention to detail to get it.

upload_2019-9-7_20-27-41.png

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
    Wyville, cleg, Deezel177 and 2 others like this.
  10. rantng
    Mason V3+ w/Effect Audio cable & redesigned dB-Go knob. Kind of looks like Janus, but 4-wire. Is this a Dual-Tone cable? Also, what's the "+" for? Details please.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2019
  11. Cotnijoe
    I wouldn't dare leave you guys hanging like that... More details to come real soon. There are quite a few fairly significant improvements, but the DNA remains the same :beerchug:

Deezel177 likes this.
  12. Deezel177
    That solid carbon fibre shell/faceplate combo sure is a looker. :wink:

13. glassmonkey
    Hoping the cable is softer on ear. The cable ergonomics were my biggest critique of the Mason V3.

Just don't go releasing updates annually like smart phones and we cool. :wink:

14. cleg
    And now about the Maven

Layman1 likes this.
  15. SynchroFantasia
    Had the opportunity to demo the Mirage and Maven at Stereo. While I didn't get much time with the Maven, I did like the Mirage's bass response which had high accuracy and decay, and the trebles were crisp with little sibilance. Headroom was great too. Mid-range was sweet with intimate vocals, just how I like my music. There was a little scooped out region in the upper mid which stood out and felt slightly thin, but wasn't really much of an issue and was the pretty much the only noticeable weakness I could find.

cleg and Cotnijoe like this.
First

Back
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last