1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More

First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
  1. Cotnijoe
    The V3 models have a solid 2 years to them now. I think people will be happy with the changes we made to the V3+ to keep them up to date with the latest and greatest in terms of technical capabilities.

The V3 models will also remain in our lineup

glassmonkey likes this.
  2. Niyologist
    UM is asking me for the Serial Number. Where do I find the Serial Number for my UM ME.1. It was a contest-winning UM ME.1 btw.

3. rantng
    Serial no. is on the IEM itself, under the Red & Blue LR indicators. Also on the outer sleeve packaging. Mine is 5 digits long.

Niyologist likes this.
  4. Cotnijoe
    You're faster than I am haha!

glassmonkey likes this.
  5. rantng
    Soooo, does that mean I win something? :upside_down::o2smile:

6. Niyologist
    Oh. Thank you.

7. Niyologist
    I sent the Serial Number to UM.

8. glassmonkey
    Can folks with a V3 get ahold of the more ergonomic Effect Audio cable for a discount?

9. Cotnijoe
    I can look into that for you. However, the new effect audio cable is an upgrade cable that we worked with effect audio on specifically for the new V3+ units, so they have a premium over the stock cable that we offer.

10. Blueshound24
    Not sure what the complaint is with the Mason V3 cable but I have no issue with mine.

11. PotatoPotatoPotato
    Was planning to buy the Mentor v3 next years but look like the v3+ is coming soon, aside from the cable, shell and dp-go module, is the tuning stay the same or is it going to be different too?

12. glassmonkey
    The V3 cable is large, has memory wire, and also has a outer material that isn't as soft as that offered by several custom cable manufacturers (including current generation Effect Audio cables). For those with ears that are sensitive to friction on top of them, like me, a lighter and softer cable with no memory wire is a big ergonomic improvement.

13. Blueshound24
    Hmm. OK.

I still like them, and for some of the reasons you stated. They can always be shaped to whatever fits for you, and it is a beautiful cable.

14. cleg
    Deezel177 likes this.
  15. suman134
    Animagus likes this.
First

Back
18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27