Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More
Sep 8, 2019 at 7:18 PM Post #406 of 553
Hoping the cable is softer on ear. The cable ergonomics were my biggest critique of the Mason V3.

Just don't go releasing updates annually like smart phones and we cool. :wink:

The V3 models have a solid 2 years to them now. I think people will be happy with the changes we made to the V3+ to keep them up to date with the latest and greatest in terms of technical capabilities.

The V3 models will also remain in our lineup

Sep 8, 2019 at 9:42 PM Post #407 of 553
The V3 models have a solid 2 years to them now. I think people will be happy with the changes we made to the V3+ to keep them up to date with the latest and greatest in terms of technical capabilities.

UM is asking me for the Serial Number. Where do I find the Serial Number for my UM ME.1. It was a contest-winning UM ME.1 btw.

Sep 8, 2019 at 9:48 PM Post #408 of 553
UM is asking me for the Serial Number. Where do I find the Serial Number for my UM ME.1. It was a contest-winning UM ME.1 btw.

Serial no. is on the IEM itself, under the Red & Blue LR indicators. Also on the outer sleeve packaging. Mine is 5 digits long.

Sep 9, 2019 at 2:04 PM Post #413 of 553

Can folks with a V3 get ahold of the more ergonomic Effect Audio cable for a discount?

Sep 9, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #414 of 553
Can folks with a V3 get ahold of the more ergonomic Effect Audio cable for a discount?

I can look into that for you. However, the new effect audio cable is an upgrade cable that we worked with effect audio on specifically for the new V3+ units, so they have a premium over the stock cable that we offer.

Sep 9, 2019 at 11:35 PM Post #415 of 553
Not sure what the complaint is with the Mason V3 cable but I have no issue with mine.

Sep 10, 2019 at 12:28 PM Post #417 of 553
Not sure what the complaint is with the Mason V3 cable but I have no issue with mine.
The V3 cable is large, has memory wire, and also has a outer material that isn't as soft as that offered by several custom cable manufacturers (including current generation Effect Audio cables). For those with ears that are sensitive to friction on top of them, like me, a lighter and softer cable with no memory wire is a big ergonomic improvement.

Sep 10, 2019 at 12:41 PM Post #418 of 553
The V3 cable is large, has memory wire, and also has a outer material that isn't as soft as that offered by several custom cable manufacturers (including current generation Effect Audio cables). For those with ears that are sensitive to friction on top of them, like me, a lighter and softer cable with no memory wire is a big ergonomic improvement.

Hmm. OK.

I still like them, and for some of the reasons you stated. They can always be shaped to whatever fits for you, and it is a beautiful cable.

Sep 13, 2019 at 3:59 AM Post #419 of 553
0-Main.jpg
Unique Melody Mirage and Maven review by Porta.Fi

English: https://porta.fi/unique-melody-mirage-and-maven-titan-iem-review/
Russian: https://porta.fi/ru/obzor-titanovyh-naushnikov-unique-melody-mirage-i-maven/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back