Code:
[left]https://www.koss.com/koss/baskets.nsf/05cartviewN[/left]

and paste it on your address bar...
wink.gif

doesnt work anymore =(

Nov 10, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #17 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterDLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In fact, if there are any people that still want to buy a pair of KSC35 straight from Koss.com (BTW, the version I got was not retail packaged but instead came with a case and warranty card inside a little plastic bag), follow these steps:
  • Go to Koss's website: http://www.koss.com
  • Paste this into your address bar:
  • Hit enter.
  • You should now see a pop-up showing a pair of KSC35's in your cart priced at $29.99.
  • Use code ANNIVERSARY for another 20% off your order.
  • Checkout and enjoy!

NOTE: This may not work. It worked for me a while ago, and I'm under the impression that they still have a few of these left in their factory. Your mileage may vary...

I tried this last week, and the site did in fact accept my order. However, the next day I received an email from Koss apologizing for the inconvenience, but advising that the 35's were discontinued and no longer available.

Nov 10, 2007 at 8:49 PM Post #19 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyleo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried this last week, and the site did in fact accept my order. However, the next day I received an email from Koss apologizing for the inconvenience, but advising that the 35's were discontinued and no longer available.

I just ordered the same thing, so I guess I will get the email tomorrow or Monday. Oh well, I have Ksc75s and didn't need to spend the $30. It's like a disease. No, it it a disease!

Nov 10, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #20 of 54
Whats the cure, Doc?

Nov 10, 2007 at 9:40 PM Post #21 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by kamal007 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
doesnt work anymore =(

Never did. All that would do is show you what's already in your cart.

Dec 12, 2007 at 7:17 PM Post #22 of 54
got a pair on the way. yeah!!!!!

Dec 12, 2007 at 7:41 PM Post #24 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcc84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
got a pair on the way. yeah!!!!!

where did you get them?

Dec 13, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #25 of 54
I agree with OP. I just compared KSC75 to A900 by playing Carl Cox techno/house mix cd and I swear KSC75 sounded more enjoyable. They were also clearly better than PX100.

I think KSC75 really benefit from an amp because they sound noticeably better from my Arietta than unamped.

I haven't heard KSC35 but I'm sure they're just as good.

The only negative is the price here in Australia, around $60-70
frown.gif

Dec 13, 2007 at 3:31 AM Post #27 of 54
man.. so should i just skip out on grado sr 60s? It kind of disappoints me that these headphones are so good, cause it'll make it seem like spending more will not justify the improved SQ, or that maybe in the future I will be disappointed with hi end cans because of the ksc-75s.

Dec 13, 2007 at 4:00 AM Post #28 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by goober-george /img/forum/go_quote.gif
man.. so should i just skip out on grado sr 60s? It kind of disappoints me that these headphones are so good, cause it'll make it seem like spending more will not justify the improved SQ, or that maybe in the future I will be disappointed with hi end cans because of the ksc-75s.

I would skip them. Save the money for a larger upgrade.

Dec 13, 2007 at 4:27 AM Post #30 of 54
Oh. I meant skip the grados. The sr60's I heard were ok, but not worth the comfort issues or the improvement over the ksc75's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back