UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Jul 16, 2012 at 4:57 PM Post #1,157 of 1,228
I find it frustrating that up to date information is not available on the UM site. I have never seen this silver  like carbon fibre image till now and I only just sent off my impressions with the order. Frustrating

Jul 17, 2012 at 12:44 PM Post #1,158 of 1,228
Has anyone noticed how ampcity still offer cables and UM customs on there site even when they know they can't deliver.
Speaking to a friend yesterday I find out that the owner of ampcity has said he has now found a better paid job and has no interest in continuing with the website, in this case why has he not shut the site down.

Everyone who now orders from this site is most likely to lose there money.

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:46 PM Post #1,159 of 1,228
Quote:
Has anyone noticed how ampcity still offer cables and UM customs on there site even when they know they can't deliver.
Speaking to a friend yesterday I find out that the owner of ampcity has said he has now found a better paid job and has no interest in continuing with the website, in this case why has he not shut the site down.
Everyone who now orders from this site is most likely to lose there money.

Well, looks like you're right. The site is pretty much closed now with a short farewell note. In addition, all their remaining stock is on sale 

Sep 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM Post #1,162 of 1,228
Quote:
still nothing..

Nope. They said on FB that they are testing cables. That was early august. It is coming close to a year since the promo started.

No pictures or nothing even with reminders. You can be sure that i will not make another purchase from UM Global. They won't even reply my dealer(UM Malaysia) nowadays and he has in turn, parted ways with them and is no longer associated with them.

If anyone has get the opportunity to visit Melbourne(Holiday/Work etc..) Could you do all the promo customers a favour and go to their office to bang table? :)

Sep 14, 2012 at 5:10 AM Post #1,163 of 1,228
Quote:

Nope. They said on FB that they are testing cables. That was early august. It is coming close to a year since the promo started.

No pictures or nothing even with reminders. You can be sure that i will not make another purchase from UM Global. They won't even reply my dealer(UM Malaysia) nowadays and he has in turn, parted ways with them and is no longer associated with them.

If anyone has get the opportunity to visit Melbourne(Holiday/Work etc..) Could you do all the promo customers a favour and go to their office to bang table? :)

I completely forgot about the UM promo. Aside from silver cables, they still owe me whatever pullover/sweater, or whatever the package entailed. I'm part of the Australia Promo in early Nov 2011.

Out of curiosity, many of you out there still waiting for your promo items?

Sep 14, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #1,166 of 1,228
Quick update then.

We've been through our fifth cable revision and are now waiting on the sixth and seventh. This should
BE THE ONE.

Thanks all for the patience to allow us to thoroughy field test these cables to ensure they are up to scratch.

Here is a picture of REV5.

adu2aqyp.jpg

Sep 15, 2012 at 12:02 AM Post #1,169 of 1,228
Quote:
Quick update then.
We've been through our fifth cable revision and are now waiting on the sixth and seventh. This should
BE THE ONE.
Thanks all for the patience to allow us to thoroughy field test these cables to ensure they are up to scratch.
Here is a picture of REV5.
adu2aqyp.jpg

Quote:
We're almost there. Rest assured we're not doing nothing.

I just wish you guys were more consistent with your updates.

May i ask who is building/supplying the cables?

Sep 15, 2012 at 3:36 AM Post #1,170 of 1,228
Looks better than the AmpCity silver cable.

UK Promo 2011 - still waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back