ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Apr 27, 2012 at 11:47 PM Post #738 of 2,431

Quote:
Just an FYI boys, the Sig Pros can be had for $850 from RMC Audio, an authorized dealer. I got a quote for them the other day, ED8 Rutheniums are $1050 as well.

Nowonder they're going for 900 on the FS forums!!  I was like..  wow thats cheap..  considering he musta only used it for 2-3 weeks.

Now we know!! its an extra 50 dollar bonus to boot!!

Apr 28, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #740 of 2,431

Quote:
Just an FYI boys, the Sig Pros can be had for $850 from RMC Audio, an authorized dealer. I got a quote for them the other day, ED8 Rutheniums are $1050 as well.

Lol .. I knew one day someone will post this...  Let see how other vendors that are selling $1299 react and how Ultrasone will step in and stop this..

Apr 28, 2012 at 10:29 AM Post #741 of 2,431
NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. 

I wasn't ready to buy another pair of headphones yet...Crap...

If they're still in stock when I get the funds together I'll be ordering a pair.

Quote:

Apr 28, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #742 of 2,431
This is why i said in other threads that if someone looking for ultrasone headphones, i would tell them to buy from rmc audio,just email them for price, i would not post the actual price here, just look on their website, it says one must call them or email them for price since their price is low.

Apr 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #743 of 2,431

Quote:
NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. 

I wasn't ready to buy another pair of headphones yet...Crap...

If they're still in stock when I get the funds together I'll be ordering a pair.

Haha I have succeeded. I would love it if you bought these, giving me another opinion on EDM headphones. Maybe one day I'll get these (Or the D7000s, we'll see).

Apr 29, 2012 at 5:27 AM Post #748 of 2,431
Just an FYI for anyone looking for these especially in the UK or Europe I just noticed a brand new unused pair going on Ebay with a £99 start. I wish these were around before I bought my pair.

Here's the link if anyone is interested: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330724287225#ht_3089wt_966

Apr 29, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #749 of 2,431
the D7000s are nice and voluptuous. Nice clean treble and big indulgent bass with an airy, well spaced out sound. They can be accused of a little flabby however, drowned in over-lushness.

the SigPros however, from my time with them are absolutely clean and crisp. If you've heard the Ultrasone's house sound. The SigPros is probably their most perfected headphone, the signature that was previously held by the Ed8s (where they failed to meet its asking price's performance) and the Ed10s (where they took this Ultrasone sound to an over exaggeration).

Still with the good bass, but more filled up mids and crisp..  metallic crispy highs. But everything done with more precision, detail, speed and control.

I'm not a big believer in different headphones for different genres but the D7000 VS SigPro for EDM is one of my picks if ever need be one. The only weakness of the SigPros is that it SOMETIMES can feel a little... too clean, almost like a closed version of the HD800 with added bass (therefore sounding a touch 'unnatural'). Also the soundstaging is average. But in EDM where its mostly electronic beats, the soundstage and natural-ness are near moot points. As they're mostly computer and electronically generated/synthesized beats.

Apr 29, 2012 at 1:43 PM Post #750 of 2,431
I'm not a big believer in different headphones for different genres but the D7000 VS SigPro for EDM is one of my picks if ever need be one. The only weakness of the SigPros is that it SOMETIMES can feel a little... too clean, almost like a closed version of the HD800 with added bass (therefore sounding a touch 'unnatural'). Also the soundstaging is average. But in EDM where its mostly electronic beats, the soundstage and natural-ness are near moot points. As they're mostly computer and electronically generated/synthesized beats.

Ack, clearly I'm going to "need" a pair soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back