ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro
Jan 20, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #1,501 of 2,431
Quote:
 But then I found another one on Amazon used also mint a 10 month old with 4 years guarantee left and  only used for 3 hours.... Bought it right away
gs1000.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif
  !

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #1,502 of 2,431
Got them on my desk at work this morning............wow
o2smile.gif
 Collecting impressions now. They are totally different from the other Ultrasones I have....

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:38 PM Post #1,503 of 2,431
Im' very interested in your pro2900 vs SP comparison !

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:45 PM Post #1,504 of 2,431
Quote:
Got them on my desk at work this morning............wow
o2smile.gif
 Collecting impressions now. They are totally different from the other Ultrasones I have....

Nice! Congrats. Yes, they are different, and remarkable in my opinion. Especially compared to the Pro 900. 

Jan 26, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #1,505 of 2,431
I haven't posted here yet, surprisingly...

I just ordered my Signature Pro's from RMC. I didn't realize they had an ebay store, which means I can cheat ahead of my tax return and use BillMeLater.

GUYS. I AM REALLY EXCITED.

Jan 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #1,506 of 2,431
Congrats !  I'm seriously forward to your impressions !

Jan 27, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #1,508 of 2,431
Quote:
The sig pro is a lot more neutral compared to other trasones, that's the main difference IMO.

main difference is the overall sound quality is much better.. I dont think Ultrasone charges substantially more $ for the Signature Pro "mainly" because its neutral..

Jan 27, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #1,511 of 2,431
Quote:
I haven't posted here yet, surprisingly...

I just ordered my Signature Pro's from RMC. I didn't realize they had an ebay store, which means I can cheat ahead of my tax return and use BillMeLater.

GUYS. I AM REALLY EXCITED.

You have a very good reason to be exited.
I don't know how to say it as English is not my native language, but after 3 day of breaking the phones and/or me in, they finally hit me hard on playing some classical music on them. Ipod LOD>Meier Audio Stepdance@ 12 volt(from ENERGIZER XP8000)>Ultrasone Signature PRO. Perfect sound, bass mids and treble in total harmony. Very good soundstage very good instrument separation, very dynamic no harsh treble at all. Bass is very good controlled but also very strong without being pronounced. So the mids and highs are not overshadowed by it. I hope that was understandable enough...
As you might feel from my words the cans are the best I had the pleasure of listening to.
beerchug.gif

Jan 27, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #1,512 of 2,431
Quote:
Im' very interested in your pro2900 vs SP comparison !

You won't need to try the PRO 2900. You bought the better headphones by a large span. The Signature is that much better.

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #1,513 of 2,431
Quote:
main difference is the overall sound quality is much better.. I dont think Ultrasone charges substantially more $ for the Signature Pro "mainly" because its neutral..

I was talking about the sound signature, but yeah the sound quality is the main difference. Aside from sound quality which is mandatory at this price point, I don't think ultrasone has ever made a neutral headphone which is why I think the sig pro is so different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back