Ultrasone Edition 10 announced!
Aug 26, 2010 at 8:07 PM Post #408 of 771

Quote:
Well, the Edition 10 T-shirts are already out.  Ebay link

I know that this is probably a strange thing to say at a headphone forum, but it would just seems dorky (to me) to wear a t-shirt like that.  Maybe because it's product specific.  I like the AKG t-shirt that someone gave me at one of the CanJams (can't remember which one), and I've got several other headphone-related t-shirts, but none that have images or portrayals of actual products.

Aug 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM Post #409 of 771

Quote:
Price is $2749  (Just ordered one). This better be worth it.  Does anyone know the exact release/shipping date?

edit: Never mind found it. Claim to release on 10/10/2010 (sunday? doesn't make sense, but oh well).

Where did you order it from?  

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #410 of 771
I think it is useful to communicate about the amplifier for this new model. I know that Rudistor amps are very good in synergy with Ultrasone headphones. I think, it is good idea to choose and compare several different devices to see which one sounds best with Ultrasone edition headphones.

Aug 27, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #412 of 771
A t-shirt with a headphone on it seems rather ridiculous to me - I'm guessing not official?

Aug 27, 2010 at 2:12 AM Post #414 of 771

Quote:
Ok. I just wathced most of this video. CEO explains all about the ED10 (Drivers, Cables, Stands, Pads, box....)

Sorry if someone already posted this video somewhere in the last 27 pages of this thread. ( 1 Hour and 16 Mins) You can skip over most of it, but its in English.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/8645098#utm_campaigne=synclickback&source=deniedbyhost&medium=8645098

this is the full version of the video, there is a lot of impressions 00.50 forward can sombody translate it to English

Aug 27, 2010 at 5:00 AM Post #416 of 771

I think you refer to warp08 about the t-shirt. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Ztsen - The T-Shirt about headphone model? It sounds great. I would like to have one too.

Aug 27, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #419 of 771

Quote:
I'd have to laugh at any guy I saw wearing one of those shirts. And that's coming from someone crazy enough to buy the headphones.

What if the T-Shirt is all I can afford?  Besides that, what if the T-Shirt sounds better than the headphone?

Aug 27, 2010 at 12:37 PM Post #420 of 771
I think 3238 dollars price is totally absurd. I think real price is not more then 1000 euro or 1200 dollars. If there is high end quality cable (with very precise geometry) then real price is at about 1,500 euro or 1,800 dollars, but value higher then 3,000 dollars is totally unreal. In German forums is speculated about this approach by Ultrasone. Some issues presents the opinion that Ultrasone is not so successful in market with other products and they want eliminate lasts by this totally overpriced model. Snobs, big managers, very rich people are interested on something what amazingly looks but they are in common not audiophile enthusiasts. So if it sounds “good” they purchase it, because limited editions do things for longer and longer time more and more expensive, bigger value. And Ultrasone is very intelligent company so they something upgraded, next three years they will not release other edition model (11) and snobs will solve lasts from other production. As I said, coin has always two sides. This pricetag is totally absurd, unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back