Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Nov 25, 2010 at 7:17 PM Post #3,287 of 9,690
hey guys, I need a little help.

I've been wearing my UE's all day (probably 5 hours today) and my ears are feeling really irritated/sensitive.  I've spent time with the foam tips and all sizes of silicone tips.  It just seems like no matter which tips I go with, they begin to feel uncomfortable after awhile.

I'm also finding that the seal is lost very easily and I'm constantly adjusting the stiff portion of the headphone cable to try to get something more stable.

any tips on how to get a good, consistent seal?  is there a guide to how to chose or insert the IEM in order to maximize comfort?

Nov 25, 2010 at 7:27 PM Post #3,288 of 9,690

Quote:
hey guys, I need a little help.

I've been wearing my UE's all day (probably 5 hours today) and my ears are feeling really irritated/sensitive.  I've spent time with the foam tips and all sizes of silicone tips.  It just seems like no matter which tips I go with, they begin to feel uncomfortable after awhile.

I'm also finding that the seal is lost very easily and I'm constantly adjusting the stiff portion of the headphone cable to try to get something more stable.

any tips on how to get a good, consistent seal?  is there a guide to how to chose or insert the IEM in order to maximize comfort?

Have you tried the Comply tips? I use those and get a complete, comfortable seal for my airline flights and such.

Dave

Nov 25, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #3,289 of 9,690
Comply?  nope. I assume they're linked somewhere here in the thread?

Nov 28, 2010 at 2:00 PM Post #3,298 of 9,690

Quote:
Are there any replacement cables for the triple.fi 10 that has the same control buttons as the original iPhone cable?

outside of scattered reports of people doing it themselves, there are no replacement cables you can buy that have the mic/remote aside from the stock ones :frowning2:

Nov 28, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #3,299 of 9,690
Yes there is... the cable for the triple.fi vi... you can buy it here http://ultimateears.com/en-us/products/universal-accessories
scroll down towards the bottom of the list.  If you read the description of the triple.fi vi, it explains that you can "Easily switch between making calls and enjoying music and video on your iPhone™ or BlackBerry® (with a 3.5 mm jack). Answer or end a call with the push of a button, or double-click to advance between tracks."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back