UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.
Jul 24, 2012 at 2:10 AM Post #946 of 1,381
Whoaaaa! A free pair of Fostex TH900. How cool and generous of you.
biggrin.gif

Jul 24, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #949 of 1,381
What a completely awesome guy! Enjoy your holiday.
(I found my profile pic in a newspaper)

So, to get some posts going, what raffle prize(s) are people coveting the most?

Quote:
For having such a bizarre I.D. photo I'm prepared to overlook the 3 post stipulation in your case!
Cheers,
Andy.

Quote:
Guys,
Even though I'm overseas on holiday,
As I consider you chaps (generic term which is non gender specific) to be my friends, you should know that the 1000th thread poster will receive a pair of Fostex cans and a headamp Pico USB/DAC amp. I will also throw in an 'accessory' item.
So keep posting guys and good luck to you all.
Cheers,
Andy.

Jul 25, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #951 of 1,381
I'd definitely love to get those Hifiman's from the raffle *drool* :p

Jul 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM Post #952 of 1,381
Where you on hols Andy?

I  really wouldn't mind any prize in the raffle, there is so many quality items....

I'll keep checking in periodically as I'm away also but have very limited access to internet. Can't even use my company Blackberry in Cyprus as Orange only has SOS coverage.

Jul 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM Post #956 of 1,381
I did the same a while back, they're really nice aren't they! The silver ones look gorgeous but they're so much more expensive than the HD25-IIs for probably a minimal improvement.
Quote:
Listened to a pair of Sennheiser Amperior in an Apple store today - I came very close to asking Andy to update the equipment list!

Jul 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM Post #958 of 1,381
Quote:
I did the same a while back, they're really nice aren't they! The silver ones look gorgeous but they're so much more expensive than the HD25-IIs for probably a minimal improvement.

Yeah I have the HD25-IIs, so couldn't justify the expense. Of all the headphones I've listened to, when it comes to bang for buck and flexibility, I don't think either can be beat.

There's only one man that can answer that question.

Some say Camelot have approached him for raffle tips.
Some say he may enter himself as the top prize.

We just know him as Andy.

Ha ha. I don't think ANY Head-Fi Meet has had a raffle as good as this one!

Jul 28, 2012 at 7:51 AM Post #959 of 1,381
Quote:
I there still space at this event? Do I have to register?

I don't think you have to register but I'm not sure - my stuff hasn't been listed yet, although I may have scared Andy off talking about its condition.  I'd just list what you have and see what happens. 

Actually, it might be worth Andy confirming which systems he has room for shortly before the event as there seems to be a *lot* of stuff listed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back