Tutorial : WASAPI support for KMPlayer, having a top-notch video/audio player
Jun 2, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #121 of 161

Quote:
The Duke:

In Advance Settings try to uncheck ForceReclock to be loaded instead of default renders, works for me

Sorry but I cannot find this settings. Where do I have to look exactly ? Thanks

Jun 2, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #122 of 161
In Configure Reclock -> Advanced Settings uncheck ForceReclock to be loaded instead of default renders

Jun 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM Post #123 of 161
Okay ... I will try it in the next days. Sorry but the weather here in Germany is awesome and so I have to spend more time for my other hobby -> ride my motorcycle :). Thank you !

Jun 4, 2010 at 3:32 PM Post #124 of 161

Quote:
In Configure Reclock -> Advanced Settings uncheck ForceReclock to be loaded instead of default renders

It is working but the renderer is not ReClock. KMP use his own one. That's not what I want :frowning2:.

Jun 4, 2010 at 6:22 PM Post #125 of 161

Quote:
The Duke:

In Advance Settings try to uncheck ForceReclock to be loaded instead of default renders, works for me

OK, I tried playing around with KMPlayer and ReClock on my Windows 7 laptop but was unable to get any sound, I tried a bunch of different setting to no avail. I saw this post and tried it and I now get sound and the little clock icon in the task bar with ReClock properties, does this mean it's now working? With the plethora of settings in KMPlayer it's hard to tell what's going on and if I have everything turned off that should be turned off. Can ReClock be used with anything simpler?

Jun 6, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #127 of 161
oh dam wad abt windows xp
frown.gif

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #129 of 161

Quote:
You guys have to try xmplay with wasapi exclusive mode. turn off all filters, eq and all effects and youve got one heck of a light and great sounding player. Its my favorite right now after obsesivelly listening to sonic differences

Seems pretty cool based on a quick look and listen with a few tunes.  Will have to check it out further.

Jun 23, 2010 at 9:34 AM Post #131 of 161
reclock -wasapi exclusive works even fine in dvbviewer(dvbsat-s2) as audio renderer
so you may listen to all the fine live concerts over sat bit exact with reclock as renderer.
cambridge dac is connected over spdif coax.
> symm. xlr with sommer cable to 2 nearfield Adam a7 x.
very fine.
greetings from Germany
armin

Jun 25, 2010 at 2:19 AM Post #133 of 161
I'll be damned, the sound quality APPEARS to be better than my foobar with ASIO setup. I'm somewhat skeptical, I'm not sure if this is psychological or if it's actually true, but hey, switching players every once in a while isn't too bad either. =D

Jun 25, 2010 at 3:13 AM Post #134 of 161
foobar has WASAPI out with a plugin. Better compare them like that.
I'm waiting on a new DAC coming in so I can do just that. My Havana is good, but 24/96 files should give a much obvious comparison.

Quote:
I'll be damned, the sound quality APPEARS to be better than my foobar with ASIO setup. I'm somewhat skeptical, I'm not sure if this is psychological or if it's actually true, but hey, switching players every once in a while isn't too bad either. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back