Tutorial : WASAPI support for KMPlayer, having a top-notch video/audio player
Dec 8, 2010 at 11:49 AM Post #153 of 161
Yes, KMPlayer is now obsolete, Potplayer is like a upgrade version made by the same maker with new features, lighter and great integrated skins (even KMP skin).

I need to make a new tutorial.

Dec 8, 2010 at 8:24 PM Post #158 of 161

Yes, the Halide only doesn't like high buffer.

Is there a way to get rid of the little distortions? Shall I disable all kinds of audio filters?

And do I get right that the volume control should be set to master?

That's not the soundcard's driver buffer, that's Reclock's internal buffer..whatever you will input will not affect Windows AFAIK. At 75ms, you shouldn't be getting any "distortion". I can't talk for your media player's filters....all you need is ffdshow IME.

Reclock's internal volume control runs in 53bit...a lot more than Windows 32fp, so if I were you, I'd leave the media player's volume control set on "default".

Potplayer [..] I need to make a new tutorial.

Sounds great, but you can't do gapless in either of those regular DS players...which is completely unacceptable in 2010 IMHO.

I was told that you could get Reclock to do gapless and VST plugins using JRiver's software: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=58524.0

Now, this kind of tutorial would be seriously great.

Dec 9, 2010 at 6:52 AM Post #160 of 161
so it's got to do w/ the decoders or your media player configuration...if I were you, I'd install PotPlayer, disable its built-in filters, and use ffdshow on top. That's what I do, everything works wonderfully in Reclock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back