Tutorial : WASAPI support for KMPlayer, having a top-notch video/audio player
Dec 27, 2009 at 4:27 PM Post #106 of 161
try 24/192 KS and WASAPI in Reclock
wink.gif

Dec 27, 2009 at 8:08 PM Post #107 of 161
How are you getting KS to show as an output option in Reclock 55beta? Mine only shows Direct Sound, Wasapi, and Wavout. I am using Windows7 64bit. I set reclock to load for Media Monkey, JRiver, and Foobar, but none of them trigger the Recock app panel to show it's working. It always appeared when configured with Kmplayer.

Nick

Jan 11, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #111 of 161
BTW, the latest version really KILLS for audio playback...James has been kind enough to add a lot of new features like :
-16/24/24 padded to 32/32 bit output
-very short gap for audio files(up to 50ms)
-improved resampler settings(it used to be quite wonky, as it was using different coeffs for the -1/+1 polarities at the final float>integer conversion stage...this is now fixed and VERY audible, just A/B if you like)
-better anti-clipping dynamic correction for loudness war material
-a registry key to allow KS instead of WASAPI on Win7/Vista
SQ is really killer
tanya.gif

Jun 1, 2010 at 3:07 AM Post #113 of 161
Hi, sorry but I need your help.
Yesterday I tried KMPlayer and ReClock but it is not working. KMPlayer works fine (set output to SPDIF-Out (Creative)) but not together with ReClock (outout ReClock).

This is my configuration of ReClock and KMPlayer.

btw foobar and WASAPI works very well and so I hoped that KMPlayer with ReClock and WASAPI works fine as well.
I also changed same settings in my Creative console (deactivating bit perfect output) but I can't hear music.

Jun 1, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #115 of 161
Activate Internal audio Renderer (Crossfade)

Jun 2, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #116 of 161
@os!waru: thanks but I use the latest version 1.8.6.8 and I use Win7 64 Bit as well.

@JulioCat2: after activating I can hear music. Thanks but that's not what I want. I want to use ReClock and not the internal sound renderer.

Jun 2, 2010 at 2:46 PM Post #117 of 161
Nobody with experiences with ReClock ?
frown.gif

Jun 2, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #119 of 161

Quote:

Does it work in DirectSound? Did you try all the sample rates in WASAPI? Do you run your X-Fi in "audio creation"/"bitmatched" modes?

Direct Sound doesn't work. Also wave output doesn't work.
Sample rates: not all but the standard rates
X-Fi runs in audio creation bitmatched modus

It seems to be that I have a general problem with ReClock.

Jun 2, 2010 at 4:58 PM Post #120 of 161
The Duke:

In Advance Settings try to uncheck ForceReclock to be loaded instead of default renders, works for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back