TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Nov 15, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #1,276 of 2,099
Here's some more songs that sound great with the TTPOD if anyone cares to listen! They are worth your time. Though my T1-E are failing me
frown.gif
, shows em' off really well. Dum Dee Dum(Jikay rework) used to be my favorite song to play with their bass a while back, but I have found other bottomless bass songs that simply rattle with the T1-E
biggrin.gif

These sound nice out of the TTPODs via the iphone but quite distorted and compressed out of the desktop setup. The TTPODs either beat out my desktop setup or it glosses over those distorted sections

Nov 15, 2014 at 5:33 PM Post #1,278 of 2,099
Nov 15, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #1,280 of 2,099
How do you like them?

They're the ones that fit best for me so the bass is great without much detriment to the other frequencies. I might try and find wide bores that fit better later but happy with these

I use them for some of my other IEMs also, so quite versatile 

Nov 16, 2014 at 9:15 PM Post #1,285 of 2,099
my order from aliexpress was cancelled due to suspicious activity... price was too good to be true i guess.

On TTPODs actual site the T1-E are $29 if you convert them to USD. But you can't buy them from there; I was just stating their actual worth from the company. They are more like $36-55 everywhere to purchase I think.

I got mine from Amazon for $50, which was a good deal IMO cause I liked them so much. Well... until they started breaking internally. Mine is probably a rare problem though.

The cheapest I see is $36 from DX or $40 from eBay.

Nov 17, 2014 at 10:56 AM Post #1,287 of 2,099
  My TTPOD T1-E is being delivered today!  Can't wait to try these puppies out!  Come on USPS!!!

I listened to mine for the first time last night and this morning for a while.  I really, really like them.  Amazing sound for $30 to $50.

Nov 17, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #1,289 of 2,099
  GOT THEM!  I have not had a change to even check to see if they work, but when I opened it I saw I got two bags and two sets of ear tips:

Lucky you.  Most of mine are white with a minority of black.

Nov 17, 2014 at 4:20 PM Post #1,290 of 2,099
GOT THEM!  I have not had a change to even check to see if they work, but when I opened it I saw I got two bags and two sets of ear tips:

Lucky you. It wouldn't have mattered to me because none of the tips worked for me. My cable is silver. Does this come in different cable colours?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back