TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 15, 2014 at 12:14 PM Post #226 of 2,099
So, just to add my 2 cents... I have the clear T1-E's... and they certainly are not lacking in bass.  If anything, they are V-shaped and bass HEAVY.  I am a basshead, and these are more than satisfying in all frequencies of the bass spectrum.  The last thing on earth I'd ever call these guys is "bass light".  They have better bass than my Denon Ah-C300's and Xaiomi Pistons, and while my GR07BE's have better bass definition and quality, I find the  TTPODs to have more bass quantity and impact.  So if anyone has a pair that doesn't have bass, maybe there are just a handful of defective units.  However, as my pair are the clear ones as well, I'd have to think that those who are not hearing any bass may just not be using the right tips for their ears....

Aug 15, 2014 at 5:36 PM Post #229 of 2,099
So, just to add my 2 cents... I have the clear T1-E's... and they certainly are not lacking in bass.  If anything, they are V-shaped and bass HEAVY.  I am a basshead, and these are more than satisfying in all frequencies of the bass spectrum.  The last thing on earth I'd ever call these guys is "bass light".  They have better bass than my Denon Ah-C300's and Xaiomi Pistons, and while my GR07BE's have better bass definition and quality, I find the  TTPODs to have more bass quantity and impact.  So if anyone has a pair that doesn't have bass, maybe there are just a handful of defective units.  However, as my pair are the clear ones as well, I'd have to think that those who are not hearing any bass may just not be using the right tips for their ears....

Where did you get your T1-E's?

Aug 15, 2014 at 6:09 PM Post #231 of 2,099
I just received my T1-E great bass spectrum and very definied treble . Thanks to all of you for the comments
+1

I think the mids will really impress you also. When amplified especially, the imaging of the mids is fantastic. Instruments literally sound like they are jumping out at you.

Enjoy them

Aug 15, 2014 at 6:55 PM Post #233 of 2,099
These are not necessarily "basshead" in quantity. It has plenty of slam, but is somewhere along, and slightly more than the GR07BE.

Honestly, none of the provided tips that came with the t1e gave me the sound I get with the large mh1 tips.

My TTPOD-T1E got their bass back 
etysmile.gif

Probably it was always there from the start, but the default tips with narrow bore completely killed it.I switched to wide bore ones and bass is sweet. I moved on to MH1 tips and all is perfectly balanced.

Sorry for the false alarm... 
redface.gif

Aug 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #234 of 2,099

etysmile.gif

Probably it was always there from the start, but the default tips with narrow bore completely killed it.I switched to wide bore ones and bass is sweet. I moved on to MH1 tips and all is perfectly balanced.

redface.gif

Glad to hear! :) That makes two of the bass light cases solved I think. Out of 2 or 3.
I'm with Hisoundfi and Peter123... I think it is just due to improper seal/tip rolling for the people that said their's was bass light. Channel imbalance can also be due to that sorta thing as well like with the Havi, so maybe to a lesser extent the T1-E

Aug 15, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #235 of 2,099

etysmile.gif

redface.gif

So glad to hear this. I was starting to panic since I had ordered the clear from DX as well.

Aug 16, 2014 at 12:54 AM Post #238 of 2,099
Ok, with my T1-e on the way, can I buy MH1 tips separately somewhere since that seems to be the consensus for best tips?
The mh1 sells on eBay for $16.50 usd with the adapter. It's probably the greatest deal in the hobby. You get the tips you want plus one of the best sounding micro dynamic iems ever made

Aug 16, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #239 of 2,099
The mh1 sells on eBay for $16.50 usd with the adapter. It's probably the greatest deal in the hobby. You get the tips you want plus one of the best sounding micro dynamic iems ever made

Well, maybe I'll have to do that. Probably have enough Amazon points on my card to get them free anyways :wink:.

EDIT: Oops, read brain mistranslated ebay to Amazon...

Aug 16, 2014 at 1:22 AM Post #240 of 2,099
Bouncing back and forth between the t1e and ath-im50.

The bass on these t1e are so high quality, it's not even closely contested.

I've never heard complex bass guitar passages sound so natural and responsive in an iem. Tone is natural and spot on.

Instruments are jumping out in front of vocals. Treble is not harsh to my ears whatsoever. This is a gem indeed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back