TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 16, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #245 of 2,099
  Remember, kids: If your headphones aren't sounding as expected, try different tips. Seal and fit are essential. A public service announcement from Head-fi.org.  

And a tip for everybody on TTPOD T1E: as soon as they arrive to you, do NOT even test them with the default narrow tips.
Change them immediately to wide bore tips and then check the IEM. It will save you from a panic attack for any missing bass 
basshead.gif

Aug 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM Post #246 of 2,099
I can get the heir tips set. The 3 pairs of different sizes of red core single flange, black single flange, and double flange all in one set for around 15USD (they cost 20SGD). Are they worth it?
I really like them but ymmv.

Check out lunashops, they are the cheapest I've seen.

Aug 16, 2014 at 8:36 AM Post #248 of 2,099
I already have my end game, the Sony XBA-H3 :grin:

Sad thing is it was 10 times more expensive than the t1e lol

Me too...wokei is down and out...Me end me credit card ...bought Havi TTPOD T1E and Vivo EX800 this week....this is not a conducive environment for weak willed minion like me...muahaaaaaahaaaaa

Edited...End game part 1 ...

Aug 16, 2014 at 8:46 AM Post #249 of 2,099
Me too...wokei is down and out...Me end me credit card ...bought Havi TTPOD T1E and Vivo EX800 this week....this is not a conducive environment for weak willed minion like me...muahaaaaaahaaaaa

Edited...End game part 1 ...
Did you get your havi b3 pro I yet?

You've been pretty busy buying new gears lately! Sweet!

Too much time on the toilet lol...

Aug 16, 2014 at 8:56 AM Post #250 of 2,099
Did you get your havi b3 pro I yet?

You've been pretty busy buying new gears lately! Sweet!

Too much time on the toilet lol...

She's been out of state working ..that is why me so active here ...muahahahahahahahaa...chillaxing on the sofa .....kekeeee

Havi been stuck at the airport since Monday ...nope not here yet ...me will have me Holy Trinity ie ..Havi Ttpod and XE800 ...time to celebrate ...

Aug 16, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #252 of 2,099
Which areas do the sony h3's really outshine the t1e's?  
The t1e in a way is a poor man's version of the H3.

The H3 is a warm sounding hybrid (1 dynamic and 2 armature drivers).

It has a 16mm liquid crystal polymer dynamic driver used solely for low frequencies. Ya! Bass that extends to the lowest extent and is very prominent.

It has a full range balanced armature, and then the third armature is a dedicated tweeter basically. No cross-over on them. It's basically three way speakers in each housing. The sound is amazeballs honestly.

The H3 is superior in bass quantity. Quality wise I would say equal. Mids on the h3 are more recessed, but lush and with great separation.

Treble is more detailed and articulate on the H3.

The areas where the H3 outclasses the t1e is build quality, accessories, soundstage is superior, separation is world class (because of the hybrid technology)

TBH the t1e isn't far off the H3. The tuning is very similar with more forward mids.

Both are winners

Aug 16, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #253 of 2,099
[@]Peter123 [/@] any impressions you would like to share on these yet?

I greatly respect your impressions and look forward to your thoughts on these t1E

I'm in Sweden at a wedding this weekend and are really struggling with the connection so I'll get back to you next week :)

Aug 16, 2014 at 11:20 AM Post #255 of 2,099
Lol!

I've written a lot of posts just to have them disappear when I try to post them so I give up :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back