TRN impressions thread
Mar 7, 2019 at 3:33 AM Post #17 of 3,808
I am going to buy TRN BT10 for KZ ZS7.plz give me experience for BT10.And I have a doubt for 0.75mm socket.KZ 0.75mm socket has one side curve end and other side rectangle shape in side the socket. How is the TRN 0.75mm cable in side the socket?

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2019 at 12:26 PM Post #18 of 3,808
Mar 7, 2019 at 12:39 PM Post #19 of 3,808
I love the TRN stuff.....V80 was my first and the bass response just blew my away. I recently grabbed TRN IM1s and I’m shocked that more folks are not talking about it. After my CA’s the IM1 is my favorite. Fits perfectly and the sound of mine are really special...hard to explain, I did get a pair with the Silver faceplate they have now done away with.
So anybody hear the V30 yet? .....lol.

Apr 30, 2019 at 3:58 AM Post #20 of 3,808
What's the difference between the"old" and "new" IM1, if there's actually such a thing? I read somewhere, that the difference is the lack of a silver faceplate, which apparently kept falling off. Is there a change in tuning too?
If I wanted to buy the "new" version, should I just look for other colour options than the silver faceplate?

Apr 30, 2019 at 6:02 AM Post #21 of 3,808
What's the difference between the"old" and "new" IM1, if there's actually such a thing? I read somewhere, that the difference is the lack of a silver faceplate, which apparently kept falling off. Is there a change in tuning too?
If I wanted to buy the "new" version, should I just look for other colour options than the silver faceplate?

The all black and transparent blue are the new colors. The original colors had the metal faceplate that would fall off. So as long as you get one of those you’ll be fine.

Apr 30, 2019 at 6:40 AM Post #22 of 3,808
The all black and transparent blue are the new colors. The original colors had the metal faceplate that would fall off. So as long as you get one of those you’ll be fine.
Thanks, Slater.
Just when I started reading about the IM1, I learned that there's a IM2 in the making. Should be interesting.

Apr 30, 2019 at 9:12 AM Post #23 of 3,808
TRN X6 ......6 BAs..... I’m saving for that one immediately. I’m using IM1 daily in my rotation, mostly the late night shift...sleeping with them works for me.
I’d be happy with V80, V30 too! I love the tuning!

May 5, 2019 at 8:25 AM Post #24 of 3,808
Has anyone heard X6?

May 5, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #26 of 3,808
Pre-ordered mine. Maybe this saturday or next monday will get it.
Funny-Tiger-Meme-How-Fascinating-Come-Closer-And-Tell-Me-More-Image.jpg

May 5, 2019 at 10:09 AM Post #27 of 3,808
Not to dissapoint you, but I'm new to this audiophile thing. Previously I just use ZST for almost two year without any knowledge regarding iem. I just bought it and it sound nice, so I stick with it. Just recently I get deeper and want to learn into this whole chi-fi world. TBH, I still don't understand what most people are saying when they describing when they listening to an iem (eg. bass roll off, mid bass bleed etc.) I don't even know what sub bass sound like. I'm still learning all the audiophile term. Maybe some people will think that I make a mistake buying the X6 as my entry to the chi-fi. Maybe I do. But making mistake is part of the journey.

May 5, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #29 of 3,808
You got that right, you will learn, by the measurements posted the X6 should be very neutral sounding with a little bit of a lower treble sparkle, i am waiting for my pair too, it will be here after around 14 days
Can't wait for your impression and learn a few thing from you since we have a same iem. Maybe you can show me a thing or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back