TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 30, 2019 at 6:46 PM Post #24,601 of 24,683

Seems that Bob isn't forgotten and forgiven...

Reminded by seeing this that they never repaired or returning a Phantom Sabre set I sent in and even NOW I'm p*ssed off. I can't imagine how mad people who actually paid money for their products must have been.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2019 at 8:46 PM Post #24,602 of 24,683
I was going though how much i have p1ssed up against the wall on Kickstarter on the weekend and this still is my number one biggest dud. The two pairs of phantom airs remain in my bottom drawer, I cant bring myself to bin them, and after watching this video i went to the IMR acoustics page and see that that criminal Bob is still in business. HOW???

Jul 31, 2019 at 9:29 AM Post #24,606 of 24,683
Jul 31, 2019 at 10:03 AM Post #24,609 of 24,683
I don’t know but the company status is still active so something maybe able to be done, I’d like to know how much if any money was used in his other company Rockjaw Audio

Well, theoretically, this is where Bob pulled out of the whole Trinity venture: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/...g3MGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Probably had his wife sign on his behalf to create a subsidiary company of Rockjaw as him as front face, because he couldn't file due to not being sufficiently solvable. I always thought Joe Watts and Rockjaw as being the strings behind the puppet. Once things started going wrong with the assembly/delivery, that's when things got complicated financially, which probably changed the perception of the board of directors and bad decisions were taken. From discussions I had with Bob during that time, he seemed to insinuate that he was owed a lump sum of money that was being withheld... And he pulled out of Trinity because of this and other conflicts.

Other people still seemed to have other info which contradicted this apparently, but never got anything concrete. So until I get proof of otherwise, my impression remains what I wrote above.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019 at 12:07 PM Post #24,610 of 24,683
Well, theoretically, this is where Bob pulled out of the whole Trinity venture: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/...g3MGFkaXF6a2N4/document?format=pdf&download=0

Probably had his wife sign on his behalf to create a subsidiary company of Rockjaw as him as front face, because he couldn't file due to not being sufficiently solvable. I always thought Joe Watts and Rockjaw as being the strings behind the puppet. Once things started going wrong with the assembly/delivery, that's when things got complicated financially, which probably changed the perception of the board of directors and bad decisions were taken. From discussions I had with Bob during that time, he seemed to insinuate that he was owed a lump sum of money that was being withheld... And he pulled out of Trinity because of this and other conflicts.

Other people still seemed to have other info which contradicted this apparently, but never got anything concrete. So until I get proof of otherwise, my impression remains what I wrote above.

Can you prove that the info you got ("insinuation" from Bob, he pulling out for the reasons cited, and all of the stuff with supposedly "things going wrong with assembly/delivery", and all that about the certain "board of directors":deadhorse: and "bad decisions") is "anything concrete",
before calling out other people's known and corroborated info (some of it or a lot of it exists in written documents) the way you do ? With all the money stolen from the customers, all false promises, delays, etc. - and all the evidence piling up and showing that Bob, Dan, and all of them were at it all along, and everything was conceived and planned from the beginning, what else do you need ?

Why would anyone submit proof to (especially) you, if this has gone this far and might be a legal matter ?

Have you seen and read all the comments beneath the youtube video (if you go at that youtube page)?
It is still quite ok on your behalf to write posts like this one, even after reading the numerous comments under that video on yt, some of them even heavier in content that the already heavy video itself ?

Jul 31, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #24,611 of 24,683
Can you prove that the info you got ("insinuation" from Bob, he pulling out for the reasons cited, and all of the stuff with supposedly "things going wrong with assembly/delivery", and all that about the certain "board of directors":deadhorse: and "bad decisions") is "anything concrete",
before calling out other people's known and corroborated info (some of it or a lot of it exists in written documents) the way you do ? With all the money stolen from the customers, all false promises, delays, etc. - and all the evidence piling up and showing that Bob, Dan, and all of them were at it all along, and everything was conceived and planned from the beginning, what else do you need ?

Why would anyone submit proof to (especially) you, if this has gone this far and might be a legal matter ?

Have you seen and read all the comments beneath the youtube video (if you go at that youtube page)?
It is still quite ok on your behalf to write posts like this one, even after reading the numerous comments under that video on yt, some of them even heavier in content that the already heavy video itself ?

Wow, such frustration and anger in such a short point. Let me go through all these points one by one...

First and foremost, these are MY impressions, MY view of things based on the info I read over time. If you have another point, how about just giving me that info instead of trying to demolish an opinion? We'll both save ourselves some time and energy.

Insituation about Bob pulling out for reasons cited, I can't corroborate, but it does seem like the more plausible course in MY mind.
The things gone wrong with assembly/delivery, I don't even know why you challenge this: Case in point: Hunters and their titanium shell debacle. The PM6 changing materials along the way. The Airs not working. The airs being cancelled for shipment. The PM6 being cancelled for shipment. This is all known and documented in this thread.
Boad of directors is an assumption, as that's usually how a subsidiary business works (Trinity being a subsidiary of Rockjaw)
Bad decisions: Company's dead, isn't it? They overpromised and underdelivered, didn't they? Yeah, bad decisions.
There's a lot of info circulating, some fabricated, some concrete. Lots of emotions due to lost money, so I honestly can't vouch for either speeches fully. I can however make an opiniated guess based on what was presented to me.
As for proof submitted to me, during this whole ordeal, people contacted ME directly saying they had evidence, but they would not release it. I am basing myself on this when I say what I say.

Basically what's happening here is a lot of people are pissed about the situation and are looking for someone to hate. Should it be Joe Watts? Should it be Bob? Should it be Marie Timms? Who knows. All I know is that logically, you attack the entity, but noone has yet. Why is that?

And of course I didn't go through all the posts on the video, there's a lot of content, most of it doesn't give any actual proof of what happened. There are some though that state similar OPINIONS to what I have. The one from James Miller for example...

If people want to burn Bob at the stake, go right ahead. No sweat. I know a lot of people are angry about his involvement... But I still have, based on my impressions during this whole situation, the impression that some other people should be looked into.

In short: This is my OPINION based on the info I've read/seen/was corroborated. I took a position. It's different than yours. End of story.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #24,612 of 24,683
People love him again because of the new company. Sad really

I think a lot of the people who think IMR is great are people that haven't been directly involved in the situation with Trinity, to be honest. Lots of newcomers from his drops for example. It's to be expected once the noise dies down that he'd be able to continue to function and find new customers... If videos like HBB pop up or a lawsuit against him directly pops up someday, it might demolish his new company. Until then, people who don't really go looking for this type of info will continue buying his products, because they do sound good...

Jul 31, 2019 at 12:49 PM Post #24,614 of 24,683
For me personally, I will blacklist and never buy from a company if Bob is/was involved. The money is lost and was a good but expensive lesson.

What other people will do is up to them.

I'm REALLY surprised noone filed a class action against him/them, to be quite frank. I'm sure a UK lawyer would have a field day with this.

Jul 31, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #24,615 of 24,683
Wow, such frustration and anger in such a short point. Let me go through all these points one by one...

Here is a piece of advice, to you in particular: You can keep both your pleasantries, cynicism, as well as your "opinions" - the way they have been laid out throughout this thread, from its start to its very end (most of us here know what all of this means) happily to yourself.

I see no reason why you "opinion", given everything that has passed both on this thread and regarding the Trinity story should be of any relevance to the whole matter. Specially given the way you have swayed from one extreme to the other.

You in particular have come across as completely biased, according to your own situation and needs. That has been a constant from the start to the end of this long thread, and is hardly of any relevance, objectivity and weight to either situation of other people (many of them since long time ago) or the whole story here and on youtube.
Due to the very history of your postings here, why would your opinions have more credibility than those of all other people here being called in such manner (in your original post here) by you?

You seem to pick whatever and whenever it suits you, and that it is in my OPINION.
Given the gravity of the situation raised with this video. the way you have chosen to approach this matter is egotistic and downright demeaning and borderline insulting to all people that are really injured (figuratively speaking) by what Bob & co have done.

It would be the smallest dose of decency from you to tone down the (denial) attitude here.

As for your comment in the quote, don't serve it to me here the way you do (reverse psychology thingy and substituting the theses) and insult the intelligence and common sense of many other people here in the process.

Enough is enough, really.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back