TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 14, 2018 at 3:55 PM Post #24,347 of 24,683
Jun 14, 2018 at 5:00 PM Post #24,351 of 24,683
And is it you and your hubby? :wink:

Hey, I would never spend hundreds on an IEM:)

We both have a DC1... as I explained in an earlier post. Only one of us has the other thing.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2018 at 5:08 PM Post #24,353 of 24,683
Lol, well, ask him how they compare if you would.

He is at work and will be all night... maybe he will see this and comment...but we only just recently got our DC1s. I have never listened to the other thing... probably never will. We both have too much of our own to do much of that.

Jun 14, 2018 at 5:34 PM Post #24,354 of 24,683
Last night I mentioned that I needed to try some of the alternate filters on my Trinity Audio Master. So, after reading what each one was supposed to do, I opted for the green. It was quite late when I started listening. Next thing I knew hours and albums had flown by and I had accidently stayed up until the break of dawn... around 4:00 am here now. Actually this happens to me a lot when my husband is working nights... but I really did plan to just listen to one album. Everything sounded amazing... I think I will stick with the green.

I had planned to use the Artiste last night. Too many good choices. Definitely too much gear. How exactly does one stop?

Jun 14, 2018 at 5:57 PM Post #24,355 of 24,683
Last night I mentioned that I needed to try some of the alternate filters on my Trinity Audio Master. So, after reading what each one was supposed to do, I opted for the green. It was quite late when I started listening. Next thing I knew hours and albums had flown by and I had accidently stayed up until the break of dawn... around 4:00 am here now. Actually this happens to me a lot when my husband is working nights... but I really did plan to just listen to one album. Everything sounded amazing... I think I will stick with the green.

I had planned to use the Artiste last night. Too many good choices. Definitely too much gear. How exactly does one stop?
"Stop"? You've confused me.

Jun 15, 2018 at 5:28 AM Post #24,358 of 24,683
The DC1s are USD 47 on AliExpress

Jun 15, 2018 at 6:14 AM Post #24,359 of 24,683
Totally unexpectedly my PM2/6 turned up. Truth is they sound pretty bloody good.
The cables are so flimsy though. I’m going to keep them but I’m too ham fisted and I’ll eat the three supplied in no time.

Can anyone catagorically confirm 0.78 or 0.75 pin type. It’ll be a little hobby job to find an Ali express alternative that won’t take too much effort to modify.

‘Anyone kept theirs and done anything similar?

Jun 15, 2018 at 8:25 AM Post #24,360 of 24,683
Totally unexpectedly my PM2/6 turned up. Truth is they sound pretty bloody good.
The cables are so flimsy though. I’m going to keep them but I’m too ham fisted and I’ll eat the three supplied in no time.

Can anyone catagorically confirm 0.78 or 0.75 pin type. It’ll be a little hobby job to find an Ali express alternative that won’t take too much effort to modify.

‘Anyone kept theirs and done anything similar?

It's 0.78mm... I used the OKCSC aliexpress cable on them that's in my sig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back