TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 16, 2018 at 11:41 AM Post #23,808 of 24,683
Apparently. Guess not all the server web resources were shut down :p. I'm waiting to see what lies will get spun to my emails since I got a reply out of him that wasn't "sorry, we've been severely delayed due to ____________", which is already surprising enough.

Email services and web services are independant of eachother. :wink: If they use a domain redirect to their free mailbox, it'll be up as long as their domain is registered.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #23,811 of 24,683
No answer to my last mail 16 days ago, asking when they will refund me, 'cause another month passed by after they said "we will start the process of refunding your order..."

Take this to PayPal or your credit card company and based on the email from Trinity ask them to do a chargeback - if you can prove a refund confirmation; I.e an email form them, they should be able to do this for you, even if you’re past the consumer protection time period.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:35 PM Post #23,814 of 24,683
Anyone still waiting for hunters or pm6's just take it to the next level, commencing litigation improved communication for me pretty quickly.

It's not cost effective for one set of AIRs, fees would almost equal the price of the product (but you would have them refunded if successful); your choice if it's worth the time.

I had a resolution well withing the 'pre-action' period (28 days) and I'm only waiting on them to confirm what's happening with that £10 DAC thing now, I'm unlikely to take it to court for just that but my Airs are faulty and they were clearly an already opened package.

Follow the steps on the MCOL Gov UK guidance page.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #23,815 of 24,683
Apparently. Guess not all the server web resources were shut down :p. I'm waiting to see what lies will get spun to my emails since I got a reply out of him that wasn't "sorry, we've been severely delayed due to ____________", which is already surprising enough.

Well their website has been dead for a while (www.trinityaudioengineering.com) and I have still no reply from them for now over a week about the DAP I pre-paid for it all stinks.

Mar 16, 2018 at 1:53 PM Post #23,816 of 24,683
Take this to PayPal or your credit card company and based on the email from Trinity ask them to do a chargeback - if you can prove a refund confirmation; I.e an email form them, they should be able to do this for you, even if you’re past the consumer protection time period.

If you mean the 180 days of consumer protection time period (I am not entirely certain here that it is what you meant) then I'm afraid past 180 days PayPal flat out refuses to do anything.

Mar 16, 2018 at 2:25 PM Post #23,817 of 24,683
If you mean the 180 days of consumer protection time period (I am not entirely certain here that it is what you meant) then I'm afraid past 180 days PayPal flat out refuses to do anything.

PayPal might be more rigid, however I had some luck with them in a similar situation past the 180 days since I had an email from the vendor stating my order will be shipped - however, it never did. I had to put a solid case and at the end I had received a full refund.

Mar 16, 2018 at 3:11 PM Post #23,818 of 24,683

I've tried it, cc and PayPal, both declined to chargeback. Date of payment is a long time ago and I've should react earlier, maybe then they...

Mar 16, 2018 at 6:17 PM Post #23,820 of 24,683
So, a few interesting things....

1) Jaw Global Holdings said they have 41K in the bank as of 2016 They of course have nearly double that in liabilities.
2) Marie Timms was a Director of that company until 2013

Finally, something that's probably the most interesting of all.......

3) Joe Watts has been ACTIVE on KS stating that he is once again actively refunding those that invested in his RockJaw closed/open back headphone debacle.

Where in the hell is he getting the money for that all of a sudden? Any of those that gave TA money for their version of that headphone (the Phoenix) might want to get on asking PayPal or their Credit Card companies for a refund RIGHT NOW. That headphone is never coming.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1611247826/worlds-first-open-and-closed-headphone/comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back