TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 19, 2018 at 12:06 PM Post #23,394 of 24,683
It's "outside inside" info. I just asked questions I knew could be answered by the right people. No more info to gain on that front. :p Just know that items are still being sent out. And I gave numbers on KS and IGG stats for the PM6, none of those will even reach the thousands... It's 200'ish max... We've seen at least a dozen posted here. It's also safe to say that others outside of head-fi have gotten some... Guestimate is max 60 were shipped out.

I would give up on figuring out the Air, as that's checked off as a loss to me.
Ah, the classic outside-insider info. My 1000 comment was in regards to all the KS orders, not just for the PM6. There's at least a 1000 IEM orders total between the two lines since there's over a 1000 backers. A majority would be for Airs, some would be for PM6, and some might have ordered both. But the math stands: 1000+ backers means 1000+ IEMs ordered with likely a large majority still needing to be shipped.

Don't you worry, I've given up on the Airs. It could be a nice paperweight if it shows up at some point. While the Bragi Headphone I've got leaves something to be desired in the sound quality department, it's easy to use, reliable, and meets its 5-6 hour claims for battery life. Oh yeah, and I physically have it and can use it. Huge game-changer vs the Airs :p

Jan 19, 2018 at 12:58 PM Post #23,396 of 24,683
Ah, the classic outside-insider info. My 1000 comment was in regards to all the KS orders, not just for the PM6. There's at least a 1000 IEM orders total between the two lines since there's over a 1000 backers. A majority would be for Airs, some would be for PM6, and some might have ordered both. But the math stands: 1000+ backers means 1000+ IEMs ordered with likely a large majority still needing to be shipped.

Don't you worry, I've given up on the Airs. It could be a nice paperweight if it shows up at some point. While the Bragi Headphone I've got leaves something to be desired in the sound quality department, it's easy to use, reliable, and meets its 5-6 hour claims for battery life. Oh yeah, and I physically have it and can use it. Huge game-changer vs the Airs :p

I was just adding precision, as we've seen more PM6 movement than Air.. :wink: Air is pretty much Vaporware. Don't know if they ship a few, wait for feedback then stop shipment again to fix problems... If so, they're in for a long haul.

Jan 19, 2018 at 1:28 PM Post #23,397 of 24,683
I was just adding precision, as we've seen more PM6 movement than Air.. :wink: Air is pretty much Vaporware. Don't know if they ship a few, wait for feedback then stop shipment again to fix problems... If so, they're in for a long haul.
Any sort of movement feels impressive at this point. Because at least a few select people can say they're getting a product. Kind of a glass half full outlook right? Except the glass isn't 50% full, it's more like 5% full. Fingers crossed it gets fuller than that :D

Jan 19, 2018 at 2:14 PM Post #23,399 of 24,683

Maybe it's called airs cuz U CAN'T SEE IT lol

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018 at 6:33 PM Post #23,400 of 24,683
I received my PM6 yesterday. Bought it from their website June 28, 2016

Kieran just said my order has shipped and gave me a tracking number... I am shocked.

**Edit** tracking actually has movement on it. Wow.

That's awesome. I'm happy for you guys. You guys purchased on the website though right? Mine was from the Kickstarter so maybe my chances are slimmer but at least there's some movement.

What was included in the box and was it complete? When you guys get a chance, could you folks post some photos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back