1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Karendar
    Mine was an indiegogo order. So your chances are as good as anyone's :)

2. bk123
    everything is there what was promised during pre-order except their sound isolating trinity ear-tips.

3. IamMe90
    Been a while since I checked this thread lol, glad Karendar is finally getting his PM6... hahaha. :beerchug:

I have to say, I really wish this company could have gotten their **** together. I really love the Icarus 3. I just purchased a Periodic Audio Be thinking that it'd be a clear upgrade at that price point, but I would say it is actually pretty much inferior in every way other than comfort to the I3 with the gold filters. Mind you, they're pretty close, but not the jump in quality I'd hoped for... I'll still keep 'em around though, because I know the I3 will break eventually and when that time comes, I don't believe I can rely on getting another comparable product from Trinity..

Sucks, man.

Silver Snail, KEV G, barondla and 3 others like this.
  4. wilberforce55
    quite a few people on the Kickstarter board seem to have got Airs over the past few days.

Looks like the same crappy Airs though................

5. Karendar
    Airs are a total bust. I'm gonna gut mine open and try and fix them.

6. Midgetguy
    But you'll void the warranty! How will you get future support for them??....... :joy: Couldn't say that with a straight face :p

HungryPanda and bjaardker like this.
  7. Martin Howell
    If you somehow managed to get these to work (assuming they ever arrive) it would be great to know how you did it.

Midgetguy and barondla like this.
  8. hernandoco
    With brute force, A LOT of duct tape, and a 50 foot roll of copper wire.

KEV G and Midgetguy like this.
  9. Midgetguy
    And just a smidge of super glue.

10. hernandoco
    Just a smidge though, otherwise it'll ruin the bluetooth connection.

11. filltos
  12. wilberforce55
    It’s been that way for a month, reported a few pages back

You’d think this would be the end, but miraculously people have been receiving PM6 and (faulty) airs in recent days

13. filltos
    Thank you. I wrote email to Kieran and he did not reply to me.

14. Karendar
  15. OldDude04
    Don't keel over and die of disbelief, lol.