1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Karendar
    Sadly, not the kind of info I have access to. :/

2. timorinolee
    Any info for the PM6 boat?

3. Karendar
    Well, they did ship out a batch of things, so who knows.

4. bjaardker
    So is it one poor intern in the office making minimum wage?

5. chasolla
    I'm pretty sure it meant February 2018 rather than 18th February.

6. sejsel
    When I wrote 18th of february, the implied year was 2018, not 2017. or 2019. I do apologise if I deviated from any existing convention in formal english, which, after all, is not my native tongue.

7. Karendar
    Information I received just mentions their staff dedicated to shipping was slashed in half.

8. Tommy C
    What staff? They are shipping from China straight from the manufacturer.
    Still doesn’t explain why the website was taken down.
    Not buying it really. The endless stories about shipping are all well documented.

9. dave9527
  10. Karendar
    "Well documented" is all speculation nonetheless. The information I supply just mentions that there are people still in the offices, that the staff has greatly reduced and that they were sending out items. Those are facts and you are in your own right to believe it or not. The "shipping from China" scenario doesn't seem to float anymore, as people have been receiving packages from Royal Mail, so that's shipped from Trinity directly. I don't think I've seen a single person say they received their package from China... Things change fast in a company scrambling to stay alive, I guess.

11. Karendar
  12. dave9527
    No FCC application for air:astonished:

13. Karendar
  14. harpo1
    So it's pretty obvious you're getting your info from Bob.

15. Karendar
    What makes you believe that? :wink:

harpo1 likes this.