TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 30, 2017 at 6:18 PM Post #20,524 of 24,683
Not gonna be Trinity anymore as from my knothole Bob was the heart and soul of the marque. I wish him all the best in whatever paths he chooses to take in the future. He always treated me well and for that he has had my thanks.

Jul 30, 2017 at 6:38 PM Post #20,527 of 24,683
Jake removed? or just not dealing with customer service anymore

Jul 30, 2017 at 6:39 PM Post #20,528 of 24,683
Latest update news-my thoughts

Gimme a break.

This latest update is an insult. Jake is now a scapegoat. Anyone believe he made the CS decisions. He was told what to do.

Bob initially a great guy and then well you be the judge. He was the face of the company posted information that was totally inaccurate with the intent to mislead consumers. If he was told to do that I'm aghast.

Whoever owns and manages Trinity is a disgrace. To allow what has happened to the customers and products is beyond disturbing.
Management did not clarify and correct what was happening. The update implies Bob was a designer so he was being told to misinform us???!!! What

Trinity's culture is not going to change if there really is a different group of individuals running and managing it. If anyone believes otherwise do so at your own risk

I'm am thoroughly disgusted and I think even more so Trinity should be banned from Head-Fi

Go ahead fire away...

Jul 30, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #20,531 of 24,683
Latest update news-my thoughts

Gimme a break.

This latest update is an insult. Jake is now a scapegoat. Anyone believe he made the CS decisions. He was told what to do.

Bob initially a great guy and then well you be the judge. He was the face of the company posted information that was totally inaccurate with the intent to mislead consumers. If he was told to do that I'm aghast.

Whoever owns and manages Trinity is a disgrace. To allow what has happened to the customers and products is beyond disturbing.
Management did not clarify and correct what was happening. The update implies Bob was a designer so he was being told to misinform us???!!! What

Trinity's culture is not going to change if there really is a different group of individuals running and managing it. If anyone believes otherwise do so at your own risk

I'm am thoroughly disgusted and I think even more so Trinity should be banned from Head-Fi

Go ahead fire away...
You all heard him! Fire away!!
anigif_enhanced-7298-1411034983-32.gif

Jk jk. We would never do that to @nealh
:p

Jul 30, 2017 at 6:47 PM Post #20,533 of 24,683
I still think the update saying there's x amount of hunter and pm6 etc out there is iffy ...where are they??? Think we need to find them lol ...their rarer than dodos and if I'm wrong and they are out there then why are some still waiting over a year.
I still won't be purchasing again , i also think they making scapegoats

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back