TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 20, 2017 at 2:01 PM Post #20,086 of 24,683
Thinking of refunding my Masters (upgraded from Atlas Deltas) and Icarus 1 preorder for the Massdrop X Mee Audio Pinnacle PX instead, would it be a good choice?

I really liked the Pinnacle P1 (gone now), but thought it was a little bass-light. The tuning filters from Trinity are very appealing for that reason. Also, the P1 had a very comfortable non-mic cable. The PX doesn't. That's why I'm not considering the PX. I don't want a mic cable.
They were the most comfortable IEM I've ever used and with a little EQ, sounded great for me. If I hadn't lost them, I wouldn't have been looking to replace them. (I'm not an IEM hobbyist, I want to have one good set for home and one for the road, and that's all).

Jul 20, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #20,088 of 24,683
I spoke to @Bobtrinity at the Canjam in SoCal at length and i can honestly say that its one of the best crowdfunded items ive been a part of, which is a lot. Currently i have crowdfunded the Eve V, Kanoa Bluetooth IEMs, Seiun ProX, and Seiun PHA, Axent Wear Headphones, and i can honestly say that The Trinity Audio experience has been very acceptable in terms of customer communication, frequency, and transparency. Only those who have funded a Seiun ProX can know my pain. That product has been "shipping this month" since June 2016, and the crowdfunding finished in November 2015. Worst communication and update schedule across the board. They even delayed the product so that they could develop an ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM for it that no one wanted before they ship it including home AV equipment and speakers and bluetooth docks and adapters its getting really out of hand. Also, it takes them over 6 months to deliver a refund (if at all)

I have a lot of experience with crowdfunding and from what ive seen on this thread and from what ive heard from bob personally, i think you guys are very lucky.

ALSO Shoutout to team Kanoa and team EVE V for being the best crowdfunding experience ive ever had. THOSE are companies that know how to crowdfund. When the EVE V got delayed by they upgraded us to a better screen and ate the cost. AMAZING company.

It's a shame i only knew about Eve V a couple of months ago, now i will have to pay a lot more.

Jul 20, 2017 at 4:02 PM Post #20,089 of 24,683
Honestly, I only hopeI can get a refund without paypal hassle (that would make me loose part of the money also). To be even more honest, the probability is as high as the probability anybody will receive anything from TA in the next two weeks.

A few of us contacted them this and last week and received refunds within a day or two for our PH/PM6 orders

Jul 20, 2017 at 5:29 PM Post #20,091 of 24,683
After seeing on here that someone had received a dispatch email I checked my order status to see that my order was cancelled on the 11th July. Has anyone else experienced this? I have checked my account and the money has not been returned either.

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:12 PM Post #20,093 of 24,683
Well Trinity only has until tomorrow to ship my PM6 which was what they told me... I have a feeling that it won't happen and I will have to ask for refund. argh Why can't they just tell the truth about the shipment times?!

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:28 PM Post #20,094 of 24,683
IMG_3617.JPG

Jul 20, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #20,095 of 24,683
After seeing on here that someone had received a dispatch email I checked my order status to see that my order was cancelled on the 11th July. Has anyone else experienced this? I have checked my account and the money has not been returned either.

Usually takes a couple business days for money to go into your bank account after canceling an order. I would email them about it; this was probably an honest mistake since a lot of people are requesting refunds.

Jul 21, 2017 at 6:52 AM Post #20,098 of 24,683
Icarus III in da house !!!

Just been delivered, lucky I was in to receive the package, as I had no email or tracking details.

Oh Yeah... Hi Guys, my first post here, been following these threads for a while looking for updates, all you guys have been great with the latest info, so I thought you might appreciate some good news at last.... they ARE shipping!!!

Jul 21, 2017 at 6:59 AM Post #20,100 of 24,683
Icarus III in da house !!!

Just been delivered, lucky I was in to receive the package, as I had no email or tracking details.

Oh Yeah... Hi Guys, my first post here, been following these threads for a while looking for updates, all you guys have been great with the latest info, so I thought you might appreciate some good news at last.... they ARE shipping!!!

This is a great news!!
Let's hope this thread gets back on track again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back