TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 21, 2017 at 7:04 AM Post #20,102 of 24,683
Icarus III in da house !!!

Just been delivered, lucky I was in to receive the package, as I had no email or tracking details.

Oh Yeah... Hi Guys, my first post here, been following these threads for a while looking for updates, all you guys have been great with the latest info, so I thought you might appreciate some good news at last.... they ARE shipping!!!
Was the Icarus III package shipped from the UK or from Alabama?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #20,110 of 24,683
Well, Trinity haven't responded to my enquiry email or sent me any shipping emails, but the posty did just bring me this:

IMG_20170721_123208439_HDR.jpg

Yes, Icarus 3, case, and some spinfit tips :)

Don't know why they didn't say anything about the colour change, but gunmetal with red face plates does look pretty sweet:

IMG_20170721_123430846_HDR.jpg

Havent tried them other than to see if they work, but pretty nice first impression.

Jul 21, 2017 at 8:55 AM Post #20,115 of 24,683
Just received mine . I'm a novice too but straight out the box really enjoying the sound. These have the sound that I wanted from the Masters that I was disappointed with. Some hard hitting bass and soundstage is definately improved They come with Spinfits although I am using Spiral Dots which improves sound. They also come with a balanced cable.

Overall look well built and as they are smaller than the Masters have a better fit and feel less intrusive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back