TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 20, 2017 at 11:18 AM Post #20,077 of 24,683
Thanks. It does say Royal Mail none when I click through to the Order page. Hope this is the real thing. Now where are my Airs?
Yeah, I'm still waiting on those Airs too. Get 'em out Trinity! We've literally read about a single person getting one and that's it! There's definitely more people than that who have ordered. The Air thread has been quiet since there's been zero movement regardless of what the "updates" from a couple weeks ago said. Their KS update from a little over a week ago said that an email update from a week ago posted that the Airs would ship out at the end of the week.....naturally, it wasn't an accurate update in any capacity. Come on Trinity, get your act together!

Jul 20, 2017 at 12:59 PM Post #20,079 of 24,683
I spoke to @Bobtrinity at the Canjam in SoCal at length and i can honestly say that its one of the best crowdfunded items ive been a part of, which is a lot. Currently i have crowdfunded the Eve V, Kanoa Bluetooth IEMs, Seiun ProX, and Seiun PHA, Axent Wear Headphones, and i can honestly say that The Trinity Audio experience has been very acceptable in terms of customer communication, frequency, and transparency. Only those who have funded a Seiun ProX can know my pain. That product has been "shipping this month" since June 2016, and the crowdfunding finished in November 2015. Worst communication and update schedule across the board. They even delayed the product so that they could develop an ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM for it that no one wanted before they ship it including home AV equipment and speakers and bluetooth docks and adapters its getting really out of hand. Also, it takes them over 6 months to deliver a refund (if at all)

I have a lot of experience with crowdfunding and from what ive seen on this thread and from what ive heard from bob personally, i think you guys are very lucky.

ALSO Shoutout to team Kanoa and team EVE V for being the best crowdfunding experience ive ever had. THOSE are companies that know how to crowdfund. When the EVE V got delayed by they upgraded us to a better screen and ate the cost. AMAZING company.

Jul 20, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #20,081 of 24,683
I spoke to @Bobtrinity at the Canjam in SoCal at length and i can honestly say that its one of the best crowdfunded items ive been a part of, which is a lot. Currently i have crowdfunded the Eve V, Kanoa Bluetooth IEMs, Seiun ProX, and Seiun PHA, Axent Wear Headphones, and i can honestly say that The Trinity Audio experience has been very acceptable in terms of customer communication, frequency, and transparency. Only those who have funded a Seiun ProX can know my pain. That product has been "shipping this month" since June 2016, and the crowdfunding finished in November 2015. Worst communication and update schedule across the board. They even delayed the product so that they could develop an ENTIRE ECOSYSTEM for it that no one wanted before they ship it including home AV equipment and speakers and bluetooth docks and adapters its getting really out of hand. Also, it takes them over 6 months to deliver a refund (if at all)

I have a lot of experience with crowdfunding and from what ive seen on this thread and from what ive heard from bob personally, i think you guys are very lucky.

ALSO Shoutout to team Kanoa and team EVE V for being the best crowdfunding experience ive ever had. THOSE are companies that know how to crowdfund. When the EVE V got delayed by they upgraded us to a better screen and ate the cost. AMAZING company.

I didn't buy from crowdfunding as far as I am aware ?? I bought from trinity audio direct and no where was it advertised as crowd funding , as pre order yes....also I'm sorry but communication has been appalling if it was anywhere near acceptable then I would still be waiting for my hunter.
I still support them and hope they pull through genuinely but in my opinion on communication they need to pull there socks up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back