TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jul 20, 2017 at 4:28 AM Post #20,057 of 24,683
Honestly, I only hopeI can get a refund without paypal hassle (that would make me loose part of the money also). To be even more honest, the probability is as high as the probability anybody will receive anything from TA in the next two weeks.

Good luck. I am still salty since I had to use paypal protection or get charged 30% because it was "custom made" according to TA. Paypal sided with me fortunately. I definitely wouldn't let buyer protection run out since they are very inconsistent with their refund system...

Jul 20, 2017 at 5:07 AM Post #20,058 of 24,683
I will not, I already made the mistake for the IcarusIII because I forgot it was a converted master order. I gave them the change to get me an hunter delivered by end of next week or a refund. Failed that I have a week, even if I will escalate immediately with paypal

Jul 20, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #20,059 of 24,683
I received an email from Kieran on 19th July stating that my Icarus III was due to ship out on the 19th or 20th.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

You folks are lucky they're at least responding. Gonna try emailing again next Monday. Maybe it's about that time I try to get refunded too. I genuinely tried to hold on but after a year of waiting, there's more options out there readily available now for similar or lower price. This has been a frustrating experience.

Jul 20, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #20,060 of 24,683
IMG_4329.PNG Got this email today. Clicking on the link gets me a message saying my shipment is confirmed. Anyone has gotten this email for the Icarus III?

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #20,064 of 24,683
Hmm, has anyone ordered/gotten the 4 wire single crystal silver plated cables?

Jul 20, 2017 at 8:30 AM Post #20,069 of 24,683
Suspecting that others will receive notification emails shortly as well. I have also received an update of shipment fufillment as of today. I was told my icarus iii and hunter would ship by this week or else they would issue a refund. Heres to hoping they send me a notifcation tomorrow. And for anyone wondering, i jumped on the icarus iii the first day the discount coupon was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back