TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 19, 2017 at 2:41 PM Post #17,206 of 24,683
I can't imagine wearing the Masters any way BUT over-the-ear

May 19, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #17,208 of 24,683
They literally don't fit any other way right? If you didn't wrap the cable over your ears, you're gonna look like a doofus with the cables coming out of the shells :upside_down:

I didn't think they could be worn any other way than over the ear , im wearing mine as i type and just tried downwards... omg there's no way you could wear these downwards could you ????
Think il go back to listening to zeppelin with them up! Sounds fantastic through my opus 1 by the way .

May 19, 2017 at 3:28 PM Post #17,209 of 24,683
I didn't think they could be worn any other way than over the ear , im wearing mine as i type and just tried downwards... omg there's no way you could wear these downwards could you ????
Think il go back to listening to zeppelin with them up! Sounds fantastic through my opus 1 by the way .

Since you mentioned Zeppelin, take a listen to "Since I've Been Loving You" and also Corinne Bailey Rae's cover of that song. How does that sound? Those two songs are my go-to for audio testing speakers, cans, and IEMs.

May 19, 2017 at 3:38 PM Post #17,210 of 24,683
They literally don't fit any other way right? If you didn't wrap the cable over your ears, you're gonna look like a doofus with the cables coming out of the shells :upside_down:

Yeah. Only Thom Yorke can pull that look off.
o-THOM-YORKE-facebook.jpg

May 19, 2017 at 3:41 PM Post #17,211 of 24,683
Since you mentioned Zeppelin, take a listen to "Since I've Been Loving You" and also Corinne Bailey Rae's cover of that song. How does that sound? Those two songs are my go-to for audio testing speakers, cans, and IEMs.
A
Ok will do .. i have it by zeppelin and I'm giving it a listen now , but il have to check the Corrine Bailey rae version tomorrow as i do not have it ( and my girlfriend has just told me it's time to stop playing with my headphones lol ) . ..but i do have Corrine Bailey raes first album and love her vocal great voice, so il definitely check it out and get back to you.

May 19, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #17,213 of 24,683
Did you get confirmation that you are in the first 250 and will get the free Hyperion sent out "at time of order".
Just curious.
No just a confirmation of my order

May 19, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #17,215 of 24,683

Doofus it is then, since I wear them exactly so... somehow the thought of cables pulling apart my ears slightly doesn't feel all that appealing either... :ksc75smile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back