1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*

1. Kundi
    No pm6?

2. swmkdr
    Not sure how many other people have received their PM6 but mine arrived on Thursday. Haven't had a chance to listen to them yet really though, just opened the box to confirm they were PM6s

edit: I received kombi tips (in retail packaging - all medium size) and a case this time, which I did not receive with my Masters. I assume the kombi tips were the 'surprise' previously mentioned?

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  3. Kundi
    where are you located?

4. swmkdr
    UK, so mine arrived the day after shipping.

5. jynxed
    For those who asked. Im in the UK too, which means we recieve APC overnight shipping and a tracking number. Tracking number was emailed Thursay and status on site changed to inc said tracking.

Yes I have serial #1 :)

6. harpo1
    I'm in the U.S. and received my Hunters today via DHL. I had to email Bob and ask for my tracking number.

Remiam7 likes this.
  7. crush
    Did you happen to order next day delivery?

8. harpo1
    No. I ordered on 7-2-2016 and standard shipping.

9. Remiam7

Congratulations! Does the package state when they were shipped out? Would be nice to get an idea of how long it took to the US. Or where were they shipped from?

Was really hoping to be delivered by USPS. DHL here can be quite unpredictable.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  10. harpo1
    Wednesday.

11. Remiam7

Thanks! So they were shipped from Alabama. Ordered on June 17th, so could be next week possibly. Looking forward to the Hunter after using the Master for the past two weeks.

12. harpo1
    No shipped from the UK.

13. Sam L
    I've been managing my excitement quite successfully, until you mention receiving the hunter in the US. Now, I'm getting ansy. :)

Let us know how they compare with trinity's other offerings.

Remiam7 likes this.
  14. Remiam7
    Wow, that is fast! Last two pre-orders took three weeks to reach me in the western US.

15. crush
    Perhaps they are going by order date this time. I pre-ordered the PM6 in July but switched to the hunter in March. However, I did opt for next day shipping and have no idea what will happen with that since they're shipping from the UK. Hopefully by next week we'll see tons of orders arriving.

Remiam7 likes this.