TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 12, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #16,489 of 24,683
Received a reply on April 16th that my Hunter would ship in 2-3 weeks. So, according to that, my Hunter should be delivered my the end of next week. I hope to be surprised!

I sure hope so but I have my doubts.
2 weeks should have been may 1st, 3 weeks should have been first week of May.
It's already past their ETA. They are just saying it so people won't cancel. I have seen enough from them, gave them the benefit of the doubt but it's pretty clear they are just not being honest and transparent with their customers.
Best of luck to you all.

May 12, 2017 at 11:48 AM Post #16,490 of 24,683
My shipping guaranteed by next week is now, shipping on tuesday. Somewhat more concrete ...let's hope.
Did you get a shipping email update with like a pre-shipment status tracking number or something?

Received a reply on April 16th that my Hunter would ship in 2-3 weeks. So, according to that, my Hunter should be delivered my the end of next week. I hope to be surprised!
.......are you gonna get your Hunter earlier than me just like you got your Vyrus order before me? Gahh!!! I wish their order queue number actually meant something. I feel like I'm consistently seeing people ordering later than me getting stuff at the same time or even earlier than I do, which annoys me based on simple shipping principles. Happy that those people got their orders, but annoyed that ordering earlier makes literally no difference.

I wanna see Trinity return to the old days in terms of their service. It used to be so good. And that combined with their excellent products for the price made them a no-brainer when recommending IEMs (given the person receiving the recommendation had a good chance of liking the Trinity sound). They're going to need to retool how they do things after this; all their website statements and disclaimers are fine if they stick to just reporting delays, but it all hit the fan as soon as they started saying (for some strange reason) that things were shipping even though it definitely didn't seem to be the case.

Also, this ends the first(?) week after the reported delay in Air shipping to investigate battery and signal issues. Here's to hoping that we get some sort of update on that at the end of next week, whether good or bad news.

May 12, 2017 at 12:10 PM Post #16,491 of 24,683
It's already past their ETA. They are just saying it so people won't cancel. I have seen enough from them, gave them the benefit of the doubt but it's pretty clear they are just not being honest and transparent with their customers.
Best of luck to you all.
[QUOTE="Tommy C

I am in the western US, so I added 14 business days to my answer. Might actually take another 5 business days if past orders are any indication.

Last edited:
May 12, 2017 at 12:13 PM Post #16,492 of 24,683
Did you get a shipping email update with like a pre-shipment status tracking number or something?

.......are you gonna get your Hunter earlier than me just like you got your Vyrus order before me? Gahh!!! I wish their order queue number actually meant something. I feel like I'm consistently seeing people ordering later than me getting stuff at the same time or even earlier than I do, which annoys me based on simple shipping principles. Happy that those people got their orders, but annoyed that ordering earlier makes literally no difference.

I wanna see Trinity return to the old days in terms of their service. It used to be so good. And that combined with their excellent products for the price made them a no-brainer when recommending IEMs (given the person receiving the recommendation had a good chance of liking the Trinity sound). They're going to need to retool how they do things after this; all their website statements and disclaimers are fine if they stick to just reporting delays, but it all hit the fan as soon as they started saying (for some strange reason) that things were shipping even though it definitely didn't seem to be the case.

Also, this ends the first(?) week after the reported delay in Air shipping to investigate battery and signal issues. Here's to hoping that we get some sort of update on that at the end of next week, whether good or bad news.

I say let's make it equal and you receive your Hunter before I do. My order number is close enough that if you look at it too fast, it appears as 666. So fairly high number.

May 12, 2017 at 12:39 PM Post #16,494 of 24,683
I wonder if I should've got Master instead of Icarus III... Id imagine all the other iems have to be sorted out before they would start shipping the Icarus III and we havnt seen the PM6 yet. And it seems like Master and Icarus III could be kind of similar

May 12, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #16,495 of 24,683
for anyone getting the runaround from jake on refunds - have you tried emailing enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com ? when i didn't hear back from jake for over a week i used that addy and got my refund within an hour...

May 12, 2017 at 12:49 PM Post #16,496 of 24,683
for anyone getting the runaround from jake on refunds - have you tried emailing enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com ? when i didn't hear back from jake for over a week i used that addy and got my refund within an hour...

i did use enquiry and jake was the one that responded. i think bob just forwards it to jake.

Last edited:
May 12, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #16,497 of 24,683
Best of luck to you all.

Lol bro, you have definitely not given Trinity the benefit of the doubt. You've been posting the same "skeptical analysis" multiple times a day for now months straight.

I'm not saying you should give them the benefit of the doubt, I don't think they deserve at this point, and haven't for a while, but come on dude. I don't think there's literally anyone on here who has been as consistently & frequently critical of Trinity as you.

May 12, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #16,498 of 24,683
I say let's make it equal and you receive your Hunter before I do. My order number is close enough that if you look at it too fast, it appears as 666. So fairly high number.
So THAT's why your orders are getting filled so fast? Deliver or face the wrath of the devil lol. Hopefully mine does show up before yours, if even only a single day earlier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Which Hunter did you order? I went for heat-treated, based on the pic posted on the site, should look pretty cool.

May 12, 2017 at 1:15 PM Post #16,499 of 24,683
Lol bro, you have definitely not given Trinity the benefit of the doubt. You've been posting the same "skeptical analysis" multiple times a day for now months straight.

I'm not saying you should give them the benefit of the doubt, I don't think they deserve at this point, and haven't for a while, but come on dude. I don't think there's literally anyone on here who has been as consistently & frequently critical of Trinity as you.

Is it too much to ask from a sponsor to be honest and candid? When Bob came here and apologized l truly thought they are turning things around but nope. I understand they stopped shipping the Air due to known issues, I get that. The fact that some models haven't been shipped just proves once again the lack of transparency and that we were not told what is really going on. In other words they lied too many times. As a customer, l don't appreciate that and won't support that.
Good luck and I truly hope everyone gets their orders by 'next week'.

Last edited:
May 12, 2017 at 1:55 PM Post #16,500 of 24,683
So THAT's why your orders are getting filled so fast? Deliver or face the wrath of the devil lol. Hopefully mine does show up before yours, if even only a single day earlier :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Which Hunter did you order? I went for heat-treated, based on the pic posted on the site, should look pretty cool.

HaHa, I do like your thinking , but I stopped with the Demonology study long time ago. I too went with the heat treated titanium. Very happy about my decision. Do hope there is not an over abundance of purple though. Really just excited to receive my Hunter, and for other's to as well, to find out if it could indeed compare with TOTL's in the market. I was thinking that , if the PM6 and Hunter are being hand built on site, that probably only a very few could be built each day. Conceivably it could take the rest of this year to complete them all. But then again I could be off the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back