TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
May 12, 2017 at 5:31 AM Post #16,471 of 24,683
What a surprise, my Masters arrived. And they don't even sound all that bad. At least they have fixed the lower treble distortion of the Master 4.

I like the first impressions too.

(especially compared to the PM4s, that I almost couldn't listen to at the beginning)

Would you do a comparison to your FLC8s sooner or later ?

May 12, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #16,472 of 24,683
I like the first impressions too.

(especially compared to the PM4s, that I almost couldn't listen to at the beginning)

Would you do a comparison to your FLC8s sooner or later ?

Yup. However, I must say that the lower treble distortion issue still somewhat remains with some of the filters. The black damper does wonders, in particular the green and blue filters sound very good to me. Review and all is coming.

Last edited:
May 12, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #16,476 of 24,683
What a ridiculous reply from trinity.

I send email to Jake ask for refund all my purchase seriously, got replied today that:

"...We shipped your Vyrus V2, and 2 Master orders on the 10/05" <- what??
that should be done on Mar 22 ( first email ), Apr 26 (resend another ),

then I ask how about PM6, Altas Delta. He replied "ship by next week' <- what??
not ship on Mar 22? ( first email ), Apr 26 (resend ).
Then I insisted refund all my orders, then he reply PM6, Altas Delta to be ship beginning next week guaranteed.

Every time I ask for status or refund just got ship next week, beginning next week and so on.

I'm pretty sure they haven't got enough stock or build to ship, just ship as many as they can finished everyday,
and all previous email was tell lie about shipping.

What a ridiculous company I've ever seen recently.

May 12, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #16,477 of 24,683
What a ridiculous reply from trinity.

I send email to Jake ask for refund all my purchase seriously, got replied today that:

"...We shipped your Vyrus V2, and 2 Master orders on the 10/05" <- what??
that should be done on Mar 22 ( first email ), Apr 26 (resend another ),

then I ask how about PM6, Altas Delta. He replied "ship by next week' <- what??
not ship on Mar 22? ( first email ), Apr 26 (resend ).
Then I insisted refund all my orders, then he reply PM6, Altas Delta to be ship beginning next week guaranteed.

Every time I ask for status or refund just got ship next week, beginning next week and so on.

I'm pretty sure they haven't got enough stock or build to ship, just ship as many as they can finished everyday,
and all previous email was tell lie about shipping.

What a ridiculous company I've ever seen recently.

file a dispute with your bank/cc company.

May 12, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #16,479 of 24,683
I'm not used to this kind of service from a Head-Fi sponsor. I have dealt with more than a few in recent years and never had a bad experience. This is a sponsor thread and they should just clear things up. Their customer service was very good in the past but this is just out of control. Instead of explaining what is really going on Bob chose to bash those who questioned his vague explanations.
Setbacks and being behind schedule on top of personal issues are understandable but there is a proper way to deal with them and communicate it to the custoemrs.
If they are just starting to ship the Hunter and PM6 next week, if true it's probably going to take another 2 months for all 2000 units to be shipped and delivered.

May 12, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #16,485 of 24,683
Well, as @dullknives said, I think the only way is opening a dispute with PayPal if applicable or the bank/cc company. PayPal disputes seem to get refunds pretty fast.
It's all beyond a joke. I can't understand the attitude at all.

I'm not sure if it is applicable for credit card or paypal because all transaction are already
exceed claim period. I hope so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back