TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 16, 2017 at 5:25 AM Post #11,825 of 24,683
Considering I have PM6, Hunter, Air and IcarusIII .... I am extremely concerned you got a cable in one day of shipping while all the allegedly shipped IEM are god knows where. I start to fear they will not just arrived in 2425, but than even my gran-gran-gran-gran-gran children will be told then they are still shipping.

Mar 16, 2017 at 5:47 AM Post #11,827 of 24,683
I still give Trinity the benefit of the doubt, since the 4 IEMs i already got from them are very nice products. I just sent Jake an email addressing the issue and will keep you informed about the answer.

Besides, Trinity guys would only harm their reputation and lose many customers if they did something stupid by now. I honestly think the won't do that...

Mar 16, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #11,829 of 24,683
I think if the products are in stock, they are absolutely fine and on the ball. I've had very quick delivery from them, but it seems that someone is letting them down with regards to these pre-orders and we're not being told what is actually happening.

They haven't been sent out yet I'm sure, because delivery in the U.K. is extremely quick from them.

We will see them eventually, but I think Bob's statements, most likely based suppliers statements to him haven't been truthful.

I think this is the last one for me as far as pre-orders go tbh. That may well be the case for many others as well based on what has happened. (Or not happened more like!!)

Bob, we only have conspiracies to go on.

Mar 16, 2017 at 6:50 AM Post #11,830 of 24,683
Let's calm down the conspiracy theories guys. Items get shipped as they get picked from the sheet.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but I think Bob's account has been hacked by aliens that live among us
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2017 at 6:51 AM Post #11,831 of 24,683
Let's calm down the conspiracy theories guys. Items get shipped as they get picked from the sheet.

Are the US orders in Alabama? They should be, no?

Why has no one on KS or here received a Hunter,master 6 or Air?

Bob I'm tired of hearing your going in order with product shipment. What order sheet. Jeez.
There are KS backers in the U.K. That are in the first 10 and none has a product.

This kind of post Bob is less than reassuring its patronizing. Are you reading what your customers are saying?

Mar 16, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #11,833 of 24,683
When was it sent?

There was no Master 6 because they must not be done. There is no logical business reason to send part of a delayed order unless parts are not completed. The extra cost of shipping would be inefficient for business and overhead.

Mar 16, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #11,834 of 24,683

Picked from the sheet............
21st Century calling. Computerised ordering system, putting one guys orders together on one "sheet" to pick would be commonplace. Instead you pay twice for priority shipping to the same person for the same orders. Seems wasteful, and must push costs up.
Edited​.

Mar 16, 2017 at 7:05 AM Post #11,835 of 24,683
It is strange that we are a week away from when all orders have been shipped but no one on here has got it. Yes we make up small percentage of orders but this late into shipping we should have at least 2 people or even 1 with the iem in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back