TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 16, 2017 at 1:52 AM Post #11,807 of 24,683
Mouthful or not. Week 3 is ending and nothing has been received by anybody nowhere in the world. Royal Post is a pain but this is simply staggering. Nobody in UK? Nobody in the neighbouring countries? I guess they are not shipping, they are packing and then eventually will bring all boxes to the shipping centre or better local post office in the middle of nowhere.

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #11,808 of 24,683
Today I will get a delivery from abroad. And I will have to pay taxes for it. It was sent yesterday, so priority shipping. That can only mean one thing : a package from trinity, since I didn't order anything else. Either its PM6, Master or Silver litz cable or, hopefully all of it.

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:22 AM Post #11,809 of 24,683
Today I will get a delivery from abroad. And I will have to pay taxes for it. It was sent yesterday, so priority shipping. That can only mean one thing : a package from trinity, since I didn't order anything else. Either its PM6, Master or Silver litz cable or, hopefully all of it.

Fingers crossed! Let us know when you find out! Hopefullt it's all of it and not just the cable.

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #11,810 of 24,683

Ooooh, yah, I forgot to tell you, but I sent you some socks.  I thought you might need them
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #11,813 of 24,683
in fact I do. How thoughtful of you. Thanks. Must be some really exquisite ones.
smily_headphones1.gif

I got you the ones you like with the different animals on each toe.  I went with a new combination of colors this time so I hope you like it.
wink.gif

Mar 16, 2017 at 4:11 AM Post #11,818 of 24,683
oh. So it's those.

LOL.  Yup.  You're gonna need them for the long hours of listening to what's in that darn package I am going to be so jealous of if it is Trinity.  
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back