TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 16, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #11,836 of 24,683
i dont mind the shipping, the whole point the master exists is that the phantom master 4 had some quality issues,

The new cables i recived are somewhat sturdier and arent failing as fast as the older ones, and the headphone is really good to say the truth, im starting to thing that comfort and sound signature will be the defining issues when ti comes to if the master or the master 4 will be my daily driver.

Mar 16, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #11,837 of 24,683
Ok. It was only the cable. And they sent it via priority shipping. That I payed for shipping PM6 and not the cable. So that raises the question why they did not pack the IEMs into the box also...

Hi... uh... can you take some more pics? :) maybe next to something for scale? Like a phone or IEMs or hand... or a banana? I can't wrap my brain around the actual size of the jack/y-splitter

Mar 16, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #11,840 of 24,683
you have a pre launch model of the LG G6?

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:15 PM Post #11,845 of 24,683
I emailed about a different matter and asked if they where being shipped by backer number - I was told yes.

My KS backer number is under 5 and I am in the UK, I was also Hunter 1st to order. I did ask about this and the replay contained no more information, bar I would recieve a shipping receipt just my initial problem with a cable responded to.

If they had shipped already according to what I was told by Jake I would have mine. I did however recieve notification my cable was shipping. Bit disappointed as was hoping to have them prior to Easter holidays. Ahh well 1st world problems etc. :)

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #11,846 of 24,683
  I emailed about a different matter and asked if they where being shipped by backer number - I was told yes.

My KS backer number is under 5 and I am in the UK, I was also Hunter 1st to order. I did ask about this and the replay contained no more information, bar I would recieve a shipping receipt just my initial problem with a cable responded to.

If they had shipped already according to what I was told by Jake I would have mine. I did however recieve notification my cable was shipping. Bit disappointed as was hoping to have them prior to Easter holidays. Ahh well 1st world problems etc. :)

i wonder if jake is the best man for this job.  it seems bob is regularly covering for him or saying he'll talk to him about statements he's made to customers.  i know personally i was initially told i'd get X% off any trinity product for a broken atlas then i got a second reply stating sorry, you can send it in for repair.  What?

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #11,847 of 24,683
  Sure thing. But will have to wait till i get home in the evening. It's the balanced version for PM4 / PM6

I doubt PM4&PM6 have same 2-pin connector. PM4 has 0.75mm diameter pins while PM6 has 0.78, or am I wrong?
Yea I'm sure you should be able to insert 0.78 connector into 0.75 receptacle but that doesn't seem like a good idea.

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:51 PM Post #11,848 of 24,683
I doubt PM4&PM6 have same 2-pin connector. PM4 has 0.75mm diameter pins while PM6 has 0.78, or am I wrong?
Yea I'm sure you should be able to insert 0.78 connector into 0.75 receptacle but that doesn't seem like a good idea.
I will get the pre-order version of PM6 which has apparently the same connector that PM4 has. Jake confirmed it will fit. If it does not fit, I will simply return it.

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #11,849 of 24,683
I will get the pre-order version of PM6 which has apparently the same connector that PM4 has. Jake confirmed it will fit. If it does not fit, I will simply return it.

What.  Bob said the 2 pin connectors were being redesigned to industry standard 2 pin connector on the Master 6  and Hunter. The Master 6 cable should not be the same.  

Mar 16, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #11,850 of 24,683

There isn't a big difference between the 0.75mm and 0.78mm however those 2 pin types of connectors have to fit tight with the cable and often it's difficult to push the cable inside. You can try and enlarge the holes ever so slightly with a corresponding diameter kind of tool but l won't mess around with it really. You can easily destroy the whole thing in a split second. If it's too loose the connector is kaput. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back