TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 13, 2017 at 10:38 PM Post #11,597 of 24,683
  So many people feeling like this:

I have more than enough IEMs to keep me occupied until my Master arrives. I'm just here to enjoy the drama!

Oh I'm having a BLAST reading these forums. :) I have more than enough to tide me over before I receive these... Sure there are delays, but if you want zero delays, buy well established power companies. :) 

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:59 PM Post #11,599 of 24,683

No body know how many are happy? or unhappy?  The post could accurately or not represent the average customer.  No way to to tell accurately except the numbers of people expressing concerns are rising on the forum and that has not been a trend 1-2mo ago in the Trinity threads.

Thank you.  That was merely the point I was making.  I didn't state a definite magnitude, only that the growing number of complaints from a growing number of individuals reflected the magnitude of dissatisfaction/discontent present.  It's relatively speaking.  I mean, it can be judged it as petulance, or haters, and one can say F#$% you, but it's not an accurate assessment.

Mar 13, 2017 at 11:39 PM Post #11,600 of 24,683
What l would like to see now is people finally getting their orders and post first impressions and reviews. That's pretty much the only way to get some feedback. I can't find anything online, not here or other places. Did anyone here review a pre-production unit? 

Mar 13, 2017 at 11:52 PM Post #11,602 of 24,683
No body know how many are happy? or unhappy? The post could accurately or not represent the average customer. No way to to tell accurately except the numbers of people expressing concerns are rising on the forum and that has not been a trend 1-2mo ago in the Trinity threads.

That completely coincides with my point. I don't know or care what most customers think at this point in time, I'
m merely stating the obvious fact that this forum is not a reliable indicator of average customer satisfaction, and should be treated accordingly.

Mar 14, 2017 at 12:24 AM Post #11,604 of 24,683
Do we know if the wireless bluetooth cable will be available for the Master or Icarus III in the future?

pretty sure the Icarus I will be the BT option for the new cabling system.

Mar 14, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #11,605 of 24,683
I don't complain about delay but I at least wanna know what's going on with Master now. Countdown timer ended and disappeared but nothing seems happen and there's no notification about it.. It's lack of business ethics in my opinion.

Mar 14, 2017 at 1:59 AM Post #11,606 of 24,683
I don't complain about delay but I at least wanna know what's going on with Master now. Countdown timer ended and disappeared but nothing seems happen and there's no notification about it.. It's lack of business ethics in my opinion.
I wouldn't call it a lack of ethics, but definitely a lack of accountability.

Mar 14, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #11,608 of 24,683
In the same way, I'm starting now to be able to understand and perceive some of the technical terms that get thrown around here.
Well, that's my interpretation. Feel free all to chime in with your own or to suggest corrections to mine.

Thank you for a very thoughtful, informative, and helpful answer.

For those who pre-ordered the Air, Master, Atlas Delta, and Icarus --- the pre-order / sale prices WERE under GBP200.

Mar 14, 2017 at 3:38 AM Post #11,609 of 24,683
If anyone can say, the picture of the Icarus on the Trinity site - would that be with standard length or long filters?
(I am assuming 14x filters means 7 standard, 7 long...Please correct me if I am wrong?)
Still tempted by these despite the nagging lack of concrete information.. :p: rolleyes: They look very nice, if actual manufacture meets or exceeds (scrappy screws) the prototype.

Edit: and is it true that there is now a 2 year warranty? Thanks.

Mar 14, 2017 at 3:46 AM Post #11,610 of 24,683
Guys - I completely understand your frustration with the delay in receiving your products, but this was always going to be the case!
The countdown timer on the Trinity website stated 'Ships in'. Now I know you're reading that and thinking "Oh, I'll get mine a couple of days later then", but that's not the case. They gave a date when they would start shipping orders, but that process takes time.

For all we know, Trinity have all of the component parts laid out in a mini production line, and they have to assemble the packaging and prep for shipping. This means that they may not get through as many orders per day as you might think. With thousands on order, this takes even longer.
A small company can only do so much, and they will get all of the orders out as soon as they can. There is zero benefit to them to drag the process out, so just be patient and wait for them to arrive - complaining isn't going to get you to the top of the list.

I'm waitig on The vyrus 2 and the Masters. So I'm in the same boat. I know some of you are waiting for more expensive products that you have had on order for a long time, but this was always a pre-order deal. You want constant feedback from them, yet you would complain if they did that and hadn't got through as many as you thought they would. There is no small company, offering these kinds of pre-order deals, who will give you that kind of feedback! feedback takes time, time cuts in to orders being shipped, less orders shipped means more dealys - repeat this sentance untill all are shipped.

If you aren't happy to wait - Don't take part in pre-orders. Delays happen and I'm sure Trinity don't go in to a product pre-empting delays of any kind. The only thing they could do to help in any way would be to set the release WAY back to account for assembly time and packaging, then have a warehouse full of orders that are prepped for shipping, just awaiting shipping labels. THEN tell you they are ready to ship. A lot of people also wouldn't be happy with this.

I'm not going to bother reading replies to this post, as people will post their own logic on why they think Trinity should be doing X Y and Z, and again.. I completely understand your frustrations... You're just not helping yourself. They'll arrive when they arrive. If you kick and scream about it behind your computer screen.. you're the one getting pissed off and you haven't sped the process up at all. Meanwhile Bob and his team are busy trying to fulfill orders.. very concious of how many orders they have to get out.

Have patience and enjoy some IEM's that you already own until you get a nice package at your door :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back