TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 14, 2017 at 4:07 AM Post #11,611 of 24,683
Thank you for a very thoughtful, informative, and helpful answer.

You're very welcome
beerchug.gif

I wanted to give something back to the community and hoped the post could be helpful to some of the newer or more confused members on here.

Unfortunately, it got buried under a mountain of "where's my IEM?/Trinityaretheincarnationofevil/nothey'renot/yestheyare/stopwhining/I'mnotwhining;you'retheonewho'swhining/etcetcetc"
deadhorse.gif
etysmile.gif

I find myself willing the IEM's to arrive, not so much for my own benefit, but for the sake of this thread and everyone on it
tongue_smile.gif

Mar 14, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #11,613 of 24,683
What l would like to see now is people finally getting their orders and post first impressions and reviews. That's pretty much the only way to get some feedback. I can't find anything online, not here or other places. Did anyone here review a pre-production unit? 

I was lucky enough to hear a pre-production version of the Master around Christmas time (my impressions are way back on at least one of the Trinity threads from around the end of December), and Brooko wrote up some more detailed impressions of the Hunter a good few months prior to that (think they might be on the other thread).

To my knowledge, Bobtrinity hasn't sent out any other pre-prod samples to the usual suspects, unless Brooko or Hisoundfi are getting any of the newer gear. That's just based on what I've read on here, by the way, not any specific insider knowledge! :wink:

Mar 14, 2017 at 6:54 AM Post #11,614 of 24,683
No body know how many are happy? or unhappy? The post could accurately or not represent the average customer. No way to to tell accurately except the numbers of people expressing concerns are rising on the forum and that has not been a trend 1-2mo ago in the Trinity threads.

That completely coincides with my point. I don't know or care what most customers think at this point in time, I'
m merely stating the obvious fact that this forum is not a reliable indicator of average customer satisfaction, and should be treated accordingly.

I agree mostly but the fact is there is a trend away from support. They are members who never post in Trinity threads are now doing so and they have concerns.
It's a trend. Not fact, but if I was Trinity I would want to address there concerns in a thoughtful manner.

Mar 14, 2017 at 8:56 AM Post #11,616 of 24,683
Edit: and is it true that there is now a 2 year warranty? Thanks.[/quote]
If anyone can say, the picture of the Icarus on the Trinity site - would that be with standard length or long filters?
(I am assuming 14x filters means 7 standard, 7 long...Please correct me if I am wrong?)
Still tempted by these despite the nagging lack of concrete information.. :p: rolleyes: They look very nice, if actual manufacture meets or exceeds (scrappy screws) the prototype.

No, I asked them because on their Instagram they had a pic saying the offer 3 yr warranty . That's no longer the case. They said it was an old account, removed the photo and confirmed that now is for 1 year.
I hope it helps.

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #11,617 of 24,683
Taken from the Warranty section on the Trinity website.

Warranty Period

The warranty period for Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd Products is one (1) year from the date of product purchase. The Limited Warranty Period starts on the date of purchase or lease from Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd. Your dated sales or delivery receipt, showing the date of purchase or lease of the product, is your proof of the purchase or lease date. You may be required to provide proof of purchase or lease as a condition of receiving warranty service.

However, I do not know when the warranty is going to be active for our case since we're pre-ordeing. And throughout the thread there have been mentions regarding certain products receiving 2 years or more when it comes to warranty (I think Hunter was one of them). But I guess it's safe to assume that you'll at least get 1 year unless specified.

EDIT: Reckon they haven't updated the site as the new thread addresses the warranty. Will need to hear from @Bobtrinity to confirm.

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:11 AM Post #11,619 of 24,683
OK, thanks for answering, then maybe they should edit the other thread,. I think the"introducing Trinity" thread, where it says 2 years, 3 on cables. It's misleading.
Still like an answer on the filter length if anyone knows based on current models or other information.

Actually, I reckon they haven't updated the site since they made the change in warranty. Because it does seem like it'll be 2 years for the unit and 3 on cables. 

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:38 AM Post #11,622 of 24,683
If anyone can say, the picture of the Icarus on the Trinity site - would that be with standard length or long filters?
(I am assuming 14x filters means 7 standard, 7 long...Please correct me if I am wrong?)
Still tempted by these despite the nagging lack of concrete information..
tongue.gif
: rolleyes: They look very nice, if actual manufacture meets or exceeds (scrappy screws) the prototype.

Edit: and is it true that there is now a 2 year warranty? Thanks.

i believe bob said they now use just one length filter that is a bit longer than the short from before and the 14 filters is 7 damped and 7 standard..

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #11,624 of 24,683
For those waiting on Atlas delta photos updates....

https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/collections/original-series/products/trinity-atlas-v-ii-hybrid-in-ear-monitor

talk about a redesign - i just woke up but those look nothing like the original and almost exactly like the master IMO.
what are the chances they posted the pics to the wrong IEM?

Mar 14, 2017 at 9:48 AM Post #11,625 of 24,683
  talk about a redesign - i just woke up but those look nothing like the original and almost exactly like the master IMO.
what are the chances they posted the pics to the wrong IEM?

unlikely they posted the wrong IEM. Bob did say they were subject to a redesign and boy did they get one. Not anything like the original. Seems to be their signature design language now. I just fear their comfort level knowing that the Sabres had some issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back