TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 13, 2017 at 8:01 PM Post #11,581 of 24,683

I'm not talking about majority though.  I definitely don't claim to speak for anyone with that comment.  But from my observations there have been more individuals communicating their complaints through the thread, that is apparent.  You may say they are a small minority but they are beginning to equal the minority that is constantly praising and defending trinity audio with regard to these complaints

Everyone's frustrated...  that's the whole point of the patience...  You don't need patience if you're not frustrated to some degree even if it is subtle...  So whether it be the ones communicating their complaints or the ones proclaiming their patience, ironically both sides are inadvertently agreeing on the unfortunate wait.   That I will say on behalf of the thread, however presumptuously so...

I have no problem with patience and I don't need to work in the field to understand the behemoth of a shipping task this is all at once, but I don't like the feeling of getting strung along and I don't think that feeling is off.  But I do understand what seems to be a company burgeoning into their own...  I just hope they don't pick up bad habits along the way.

Again, can't disagree with you there, it's an absolute observation that more people have shown up to complain. And I'm not so sure the agreement on the wait time is inadvertent
rolleyes.gif
. Patient or not, fanboy or not, you CANNOT seriously dispute how long things are taking. It's literal mathematical fact that the wait time has been really long. I'm okay with waiting but I won't deny that these releases are taking their sweet time, however well-intentioned they may have been.

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:40 PM Post #11,583 of 24,683
With all being said l think telling people they need to calm down since it's pre-order and prices were great so they have no reason to complain, is just even more irritating.

l think most people didn't mind the wait, it's the fact that the delivery dates were pushed further and further so many times. 

Another thing l noticed is that many people don't like the fact that multiple models are being released at the same time. I.e Icarus 3 is on sale while Icarus 4 is already in the works.  Seems like the lifespan of certain models is very short, like only a few months.

I'm not part of the same waiting game yet, but l'm waiting for people to post their impressions. I have a feeling impressions will be good though, l just don't know what to expect in terms of sound signature and characteristics. Also, the lack of info caught me by surprise; For example I had no clue the Icarus III and Master don't have a fully detachable cable but rather a Y cable detachable configuration like the TDK BA200.  Is it a deal breaker for me? Probably not, but l would like to know these things prior to placing an order. Also these things often dictate the price of the IEM.

I just want to have clarity before placing an order, I want to know how's the build, the sound signature, the configuration and last but not least - when delivery going to resume - it doesn't matter if it's a $50 IEM or a $500 item. Most people would like to know these things before hitting the Pay Now button and l don't think it's too much to ask.

This business is very tricky and uber competitive,  l have been in the game long enough to witness companies come and go, l have seen major hypes and huge sleepers but at the end customer service goes a long way. Your product is going to be only as good as your customer service. Some people have brand loyalty and some move on quickly.    

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:40 PM Post #11,584 of 24,683
  Again, can't disagree with you there, it's an absolute observation that more people have shown up to complain. And I'm not so sure the agreement on the wait time is inadvertent
rolleyes.gif
. Patient or not, fanboy or not, you CANNOT seriously dispute how long things are taking. It's literal mathematical fact that the wait time has been really long. I'm okay with waiting but I won't deny that these releases are taking their sweet time, however well-intentioned they may have been.

You know I'm really excited for it...  I think that this has been a hump to climb over in more ways than one...

It has been a protracted wait...  they may ship by the end of march, but that means arrival isn't until april for many.  That's a big hump.

You got BOB doing basically everything simultaneously...  Development of previous models, new models, whole new products, webpage, and hopefully communication lol...  but whatever...

...And getting it to the point where they aren't burgeoning anymore, but like sprouted up and in the sun taking in the light so to speak...

Honestly, and I really hope and do think it is the case...  that if they can come out with the atlas delta and hunter with good solid detail that isn't crazy or experimental/alternative like the sabre or pm4 and have a well enough balanced signature, the sky is the limit for these fellas...  

The master sounds like they hit the mark on it for the price bracket in between.  I have no idea what the icarus III will be like cuz I have tried different IEM's with that description and it really depends on how well it's done.

It would be nice to see them outgrow this burgeoning phase and reach that milestone for the company where they have something firmly established, firmly grounded.  It really does seem like they may be reaching that point.

Cuz I always come across people asking for the best sub $200 or $100 IEM's and trinity is the first that comes to mind, but I base that off the delta lineup.

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:50 PM Post #11,585 of 24,683

I haven't looked at my order page in a while. Did it always say shipment confirmed or have my Hunters actually shipped?

Mar 13, 2017 at 8:52 PM Post #11,586 of 24,683
I believe it has always said shipment confirmed. Same case for me when I ordered my Master back in Jan. 

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:12 PM Post #11,587 of 24,683
Thanks. I was hoping it used to say order confirmed. Oh well. Thanks again!

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #11,588 of 24,683
Damn, I'm gone for two weeks and suddenly there are literally hundreds of extra posts and there's people talking about shipping?!

What model is shipping exactly? Can't be bothered to go through all these pages...

Also, who'd like to hear the story of how the left part of my PM M4 ended up in a Venetian canal? :/ Yeah, not a brilliant day...

You can't be bothered to read through the pages, so we can't be bothered giving you the info.. :wink:

In all seriousness, info is just a few pages back. Shipping started end of feb. 5000 orders, Trinity can only do up to 300 per day, will finish around march 24/25th. No tracking for anyone except express bought off trinity. Everything is shipping (pm6, master, air, hunter AFAIK). Some people switched master orders for icarus. There's a coupon to get 100£ off the icarus. People are losing their minds. Some people are annoyed at people losing their minds. Others are just here for the drama. I'm here for the free popcorn.

YES FOR THE STORY!!! :rofl:

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #11,589 of 24,683
You can't be bothered to read through the pages, so we can't be bothered giving you the info..
wink.gif

In all seriousness, info is just a few pages back. Shipping started end of feb. 5000 orders, Trinity can only do up to 300 per day, will finish around march 24/25th. No tracking for anyone except express bought off trinity. Everything is shipping (pm6, master, air, hunter AFAIK). Some people switched master orders for icarus. There's a coupon to get 100£ off the icarus. People are losing their minds. Some people are annoyed at people losing their minds. Others are just here for the drama. I'm here for the free popcorn.

YES FOR THE STORY!!! :rofl:

Just add some love story and soap opera is complete :)

EDIT: I am not so sure about the shipping of Master.

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #11,592 of 24,683
...a lot has been said and a lot has been forgotten! Page 111

"Bobtrinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podster View Post

Well there is a scheme alright I'm just deciding if it has anything to do with marketing:ph34r: LOL

I want the truth now (I know "I can't handle the truth") will I actually have my Hunter paid for and in hand before the announcement of the new 9 driver Trinity Predator:rolleyes: It's those little beedy/shifty eyes I tell ya:beerchug:

You can hold me to this, this is it, no more goodies apart from some cans for a long while, after this we actually have to start thinking about actual marketing.

On a serious note doing all these things is mentally draining and im ready for a rest from it. We have been approach by quite a few companies to do tuning and or design work for them and we have turned it away...and most likely always will.

So i give you my word, no more new iems after this phantom range for a good 2- 3 years.

Although i have mentally bookmarked that name for the future"

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #11,593 of 24,683
...a lot has been said and a lot has been forgotten! Page 111

"Bobtrinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podster View Post

Well there is a scheme alright I'm just deciding if it has anything to do with marketing:ph34r: LOL

I want the truth now (I know "I can't handle the truth") will I actually have my Hunter paid for and in hand before the announcement of the new 9 driver Trinity Predator:rolleyes: It's those little beedy/shifty eyes I tell ya:beerchug:

You can hold me to this, this is it, no more goodies apart from some cans for a long while, after this we actually have to start thinking about actual marketing.

On a serious note doing all these things is mentally draining and im ready for a rest from it. We have been approach by quite a few companies to do tuning and or design work for them and we have turned it away...and most likely always will.

So i give you my word, no more new iems after this phantom range for a good 2- 3 years.

Although i have mentally bookmarked that name for the future"

What exactly are you trying to achieve by this?

Mar 13, 2017 at 9:55 PM Post #11,594 of 24,683
I'm not talking about majority though.  I definitely don't claim to speak for anyone with that comment.  But from my observations there have been more individuals communicating their complaints through the thread, that is apparent.  You may say they are a small minority but they are beginning to equal the minority that is constantly praising and defending trinity audio with regard to these complaints

Everyone's frustrated...  that's the whole point of the patience...  You don't need patience if you're not frustrated to some degree even if it is subtle...  So whether it be the ones communicating their complaints or the ones proclaiming their patience, ironically both sides are inadvertently agreeing on the unfortunate wait.   That I will say on behalf of the thread, however presumptuously so...

I have no problem with patience and I don't need to work in the field to understand the behemoth of a shipping task this is all at once, but I don't like the feeling of getting strung along and I don't think that feeling is off.  But I do understand what seems to be a company burgeoning into their own...  I just hope they don't pick up bad habits along the way.

You're entirely missing his point, he is saying that the number of people posting negative feedback in this forum, does not accurately reflect the real number of dissatisfied customers, he then explains why that is the case.

Mar 13, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #11,595 of 24,683

You're entirely missing his point, he is saying that the number of people posting negative feedback in this forum, does not accurately reflect the real number of dissatisfied customers, he then explains why that is the case.

No body know how many are happy? or unhappy?  The post could accurately or not represent the average customer.  No way to to tell accurately except the numbers of people expressing concerns are rising on the forum and that has not been a trend 1-2mo ago in the Trinity threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back