TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 7, 2016 at 11:03 AM Post #9,498 of 24,683
This is just for people are looking to cancel.

Original order using PayPal pulled from checking account, $253 to Trinity and final cost was $270 bc of exchange fees through PayPal I guess which I will never do again.

My refund today is $246 from Trinity, so $7 less than original then I guess I have to go after PayPal for the remaining amount.

Not a beef with Trinity, just a beef with the whole currency exchange issues since Trinity will process in GBP and not whatever your currency is in your country

Dec 7, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #9,499 of 24,683
This is just for people are looking to cancel.

Original order using PayPal pulled from checking account, $253 to Trinity and final cost was $270 bc of exchange fees through PayPal I guess which I will never do again.

My refund today is $246 from Trinity, so $7 less than original then I guess I have to go after PayPal for the remaining amount.

Not a beef with Trinity, just a beef with the whole currency exchange issues since Trinity will process in GBP and not whatever your currency is in your country

It would be a nightmare trying to get it to charge payment in various currencies. Really wish we could though.

Dec 7, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #9,500 of 24,683
It would be a nightmare trying to get it to charge payment in various currencies. Really wish we could though.

I frequently buy from AliExpress which is in China and they show and process items in USD. Wondering why the same can't be done? I have no idea how it works

Dec 7, 2016 at 11:09 AM Post #9,502 of 24,683
I frequently buy from AliExpress which is in China and they show and process items in USD. Wondering why the same can't be done? I have no idea how it works

As I understand it, a merchant banking account and payment processor can only be associated with one currency type.  AliExpress is big enough to have multiples set up for different currencies - I doubt that Bob wants to go through the trouble or expense of doing that at this time.  

Dec 7, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #9,504 of 24,683
Nothing will ever make everybody happy.
But when a company, more so: the man behind the company, has been trying his best for over a year now to meet people's desires and expectations, when the customer service this company is providing makes you wonder how it even makes a profit, the least one can/should do is to show a little restrain in his behaviour/reactions.
I read about how nasty it got on Kickstarter about the Air, saw how greedy and selfish people can be during the Black Friday discount period and these people's selfrighteous and unrightful demands, and I am now a witness of the PM4 and Trinity's new cabling system (before it even exists) bashing.
I am ashamed and sad for Bob, Jake and the whole Trinity Team.
This is what I make of it all...
I used to think this was a nice thread, and Head-Fi was a welcoming community. I begin to think I was wrong in believing so.

Dec 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #9,505 of 24,683
Received the PM4. Liking the spacious sound as well as the various signatures. I may get addicted with the filters though, pretty fun stuff. Accessories are overwhelming haha ^^ wondering what magic will my upcoming hunter bring me <^_^> Thanks Bob, PM4 exceeded my expectations :)

Dec 7, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #9,509 of 24,683
I've cut this from the new thread to avoid spoiling the first page:

"So lets start with the Hunter and Master 6.

There are no major changes to the Master 6 and Hunter other than we will be using the industry standard recessed 2 pin set up rather than our own.

Hunter comes with uprated cables as standard but the Master 6 will also come with single crystal OFC silver plated wires as standard and the Master 6 will also be made from Stainless steel as apposed to aluminium.

Hunter uses the dual coil driver and the same will be applied to the Master 6."

It may be worth clarifying the differences between future build of the PM6 and the Pre-Ordered - in production - PM6.

Or are the preorder PM6's getting the above?

I don't mean to be pedantic honestly - these question will flood in otherwise.

Thanks for the great work. Roll on Jan 2017!

Dec 7, 2016 at 12:24 PM Post #9,510 of 24,683
  I've cut this from the new thread to avoid spoiling the first page:

"So lets start with the Hunter and Master 6.

There are no major changes to the Master 6 and Hunter other than we will be using the industry standard recessed 2 pin set up rather than our own.

Hunter comes with uprated cables as standard but the Master 6 will also come with single crystal OFC silver plated wires as standard and the Master 6 will also be made from Stainless steel as apposed to aluminium.

Hunter uses the dual coil driver and the same will be applied to the Master 6."

It may be worth clarifying the differences between future build of the PM6 and the Pre-Ordered - in production - PM6.

Or are the preorder PM6's getting the above?

I don't mean to be pedantic honestly - these question will flood in otherwise.

Thanks for the great work. Roll on Jan 2017!

Pre-orders are getting everything mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back