TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 7, 2016 at 8:07 PM Post #9,526 of 24,683
I finally received PM4 just now and opened the box and I only see 5 pairs of filters (1x gunmetal damped + 2 x gold + 2 x purple). Is 2 pairs of silver filters (1 with damper and the other without) are meant to be included?
double check the full box. My silver filter were in a small clear bag with the cables

Dec 7, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #9,527 of 24,683

I finally received PM4 just now and opened the box and I only see 5 pairs of filters (1x gunmetal damped + 2 x gold + 2 x purple). Is 2 pairs of silver filters (1 with damper and the other without) are meant to be included?

double check the full box. My silver filter were in a small clear bag with the cables

Thank you. I could not find it so just incase, I took external brown carton box out of rubbish bin and it was there stuck inside of brown carton box. Somehow, it was not inside retail box but outside of it.  Lucky that I did not throw it out yet. It was my bad..

Dec 7, 2016 at 8:21 PM Post #9,528 of 24,683
I happily contracted two Vyrus' from the postwoman the other day.

Built to feel robust, with an industrial elegance. Room to improve on a couple build subtleties. Through multiple filters they provide sonic qualities of IEMs both pricier and much larger. I've settled into the gold undampened with a grin.

Only wish I had purchased express post with my Master 4 en route to Canada. Enthusiastic to hear the benefits of the push-pull config and added balanced armatures.

Dec 7, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #9,529 of 24,683
It seems the new Atlas-Delta is getting the new cabling system since Jake told me the BT lanyard I returned will not work with it.  UGH! 
I'm new to Trinity (from KS Air) and preordered Atlas with BT. Jake just emailed that I preordered Atlas Hybrids with BT lanyard (which arrived weeks ago), but that the Atlases will not be new or changed and will work with the lanyard I already received. Seems that not all preorders are being changed. So now I'm a bit confused since Bob had said, or do I thought, that all preorders were being changed.

I'm now in a sit and wait mode to be surprised with whatever I end up getting and just hoping it all fits together, works well, great sound, even better isolation, and no noticeable audio lag when watching videos.

Dec 7, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #9,530 of 24,683
I'm new to Trinity (from KS Air) and preordered Atlas with BT. Jake just emailed that I preordered Atlas Hybrids with BT lanyard (which arrived weeks ago), but that the Atlases will not be new or changed and will work with the lanyard I already received. Seems that not all preorders are being changed. So now I'm a bit confused since Bob had said, or do I thought, that all preorders were being changed.

I'm now in a sit and wait mode to be surprised with whatever I end up getting and just hoping it all fits together, works well, great sound, even better isolation, and no noticeable audio lag when watching videos.

you got me.  I have no idea what is happening.

When did you order the Atlas? is this what you ordered?
https://trinityaudioengineering.com/collections/original-series/products/trinity-atlas-v-ii-hybrid-in-ear-monitor

This is from Bob

http://www.head-fi.org/t/828234/trinity-audio-engineering-what-the-future-holds
 Our new Atlas Delta will have our new cable system which will be hard wired to the main IEM body and detach at the Y-Split (I will come back to why in a moment), this will also apply to new production runs of the Vyrus, Sabre and Master 4 other models as and when its time to do a production run

Dec 7, 2016 at 11:12 PM Post #9,533 of 24,683
Dec 7, 2016 at 11:16 PM Post #9,534 of 24,683
Thats what I ordered. I ordered it a while ago, when I got a KS message about a special savings for having backed the Air... turns out anyone going to the website, I think, got that special :)

Well I'm not sure what is correct then. Bob and Jake don't agree it seems.

Dec 8, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #9,535 of 24,683
After spending an hour with tip & filter rolling, my personal favorite so far is gunmetal filter with foam tips. clear filters sounds shouty to me. 

If yours have turned up surely mine aren't far away now! What colour did you get, by the way?

Dec 8, 2016 at 4:51 AM Post #9,538 of 24,683

Atlas Delta is being changed for everyone a will be compatible with new unit which you will be furnished with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back