TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 7, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #9,513 of 24,683
From the new thread posting of Bob:

"For those that have ordered a bluetooth cable you will get one with the matching 2 pin connector and any that have already received theirs will also get a new version with the correct 2 pin and you won't be required to return anything."

You never cease to amaze me. Thanks for doing it this way. Much appreciated.

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #9,514 of 24,683
Received my PM4's today, the connectors are hyper-tight and I can't fully push them in. It prevents a secure connection. Left earpiece occasionally sounds a little quieter than right, I reckon that's because of the connector. Any tips on how to get them to connect securely? Will they get looser with time?

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:40 PM Post #9,515 of 24,683
Received my PM4's today, the connectors are hyper-tight and I can't fully push them in. It prevents a secure connection. Left earpiece occasionally sounds a little quieter than right, I reckon that's because of the connector. Any tips on how to get them to connect securely? Will they get looser with time?

Assume that you found the one side w/ the indentation and don't have them backwards?

Dec 7, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #9,519 of 24,683
Maybe so, but a few others in this thread DID miss it, so had to be asked.

I wonder how may people never realized they are (polarized) by a notch and try to connect one side by force and realize it's wrong/backwards and possibly bend the pins and then can't connect it then come on here and report the issue?

Dec 7, 2016 at 4:38 PM Post #9,520 of 24,683
I wonder how may people never realized they are (polarized) by a notch and try to connect one side by force and realize it's wrong/backwards and possibly bend the pins and then can't connect it then come on here and report the issue?

That's a good point. If i remember correctly Brooko flagged this as not a criticism but something to be aware of in one of his reviews or was it for the Delta's V2? 

Dec 7, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #9,524 of 24,683
I finally received PM4 just now and opened the box and I only see 5 pairs of filters (1x gunmetal damped + 2 x gold + 2 x purple). Is 2 pairs of silver filters (1 with damper and the other without) are meant to be included?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back