TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 25, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #3,226 of 24,683
my fufillment status is still unfulfilled although payment status is paid
blink.gif

Jun 25, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #3,228 of 24,683
You ordered Friday afternoon. Master 4 is pre order and won't ship until July/August. We will accept the order on Monday and the status will change, but the shipping date won't change.

ah icic that explains! cheers bob
biggrin.gif

should i get PM6 also
rolleyes.gif

Jun 25, 2016 at 1:44 PM Post #3,231 of 24,683
A bit of a conundrum here.  I really love my Technes (90% of the time I use the purple-smooth filters; the other the red-fun; can't abide the gunmetal-vivid ones) and am having a hard time trying to determine whether the Master 4 or Sabre would be a better fit for me.  Anyone care to opine?

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #3,233 of 24,683
A bit of a conundrum here.  I really love my Technes (90% of the time I use the purple-smooth filters; the other the red-fun; can't abide the gunmetal-vivid ones) and am having a hard time trying to determine whether the Master 4 or Sabre would be a better fit for me.  Anyone care to opine?

Well you know I love my Techne's as well but the Sabre is a couple steps up for me. What happened is I started with the DV1 and Techne's for which I preffered the Techne but then I do the refund/trade, the DV1 for DV2 and they killed it and now I'm finding the Sabre to be challenging the DV2:open_mouth: I mean with the next step up in both design and parts plus price you expect it. I'll give you more later when I go back and do a little head to head. I can tell you this, any Trinity I've owned with properly sealed tips will sound as good if not better than anything for the prices you've paid and that credit goes back to one place:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I hope you enjoy whatever directiion you decide to go:smiley:

Jun 25, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #3,234 of 24,683
Does anyone know the impedance and sensitivity data for Master 6. I have Astell & Kern Jr. player. Just wondering whether Master 6 will play loud enough without amp.
I'm about to place an order for Master 6.

Jun 25, 2016 at 3:51 PM Post #3,235 of 24,683
  Does anyone know the impedance and sensitivity data for Master 6. I have Astell & Kern Jr. player. Just wondering whether Master 6 will play loud enough without amp.

I'd have a hard time believing that a dedicated AK DAP of any level wouldn't be able to power an IEM adequately. I'd guess you would be able to power them without issue.

Jun 25, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #3,236 of 24,683

Bob has stated that he tests on a smartphone and ensures that all of his IEMs sound great when played from one.

Jun 25, 2016 at 5:23 PM Post #3,238 of 24,683
Hi All! I'd been out for vacation, and now checked my e-mail and see no news about Sabres shipment, while as I remember here they were expected to start leaving previous week. What's the situation now, the shipment has started but not all orders left already? Sorry, I checked last several pages but have not seen complete info, now I can't read dozens of pages, sorry. Please calm me :)

Jun 25, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #3,239 of 24,683
Hi All! I'd been out for vacation, and now checked my e-mail and see no news about Sabres shipment, while as I remember here they were expected to start leaving previous week. What's the situation now, the shipment has started but not all orders left already? Sorry, I checked last several pages but have not seen complete info, now I can't read dozens of pages, sorry. Please calm me :)

As far as I am aware all Sabres have shipped and most have arrived. Mine arrived last Tuesday (I live in the UK).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back