TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 26, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #3,256 of 24,683
I had those tips came with xb90 and xba a2 but i didnt feel any point why dey are better. can anyone explain? or bobs tips are better than sonys? i better buy inairs for flare iem for similar money

They won't be for everyone's tastes.  For me on a well vented IEM they give just about a perfect seal every time, and have the durability of silicone and comfort of foam.

Jun 26, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #3,257 of 24,683

They won't be for everyone's tastes.  For me on a well vented IEM they give just about a perfect seal every time, and have the durability of silicone and comfort of foam.

I made something similar with the kind of foam earplugs that you use for hearing protection and standard silicone tips. Works very well for isolation, and if you get it right they can be very comfortable too. 

Jun 26, 2016 at 10:16 AM Post #3,258 of 24,683
I had those tips came with xb90 and xba a2 but i didnt feel any point why dey are better. can anyone explain? or bobs tips are better than sonys? i better buy inairs for flare iem for similar money

Inairs are great. Paired with the Puro IEM 500 I achieve great isolation and comfort, much better than with Complys that, face to face, look like a cheap copy. I could use them in case I don't find the right choice between the n-thousand options that will come with Master 4.

Jun 26, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #3,259 of 24,683
Awww snap I just hit the button on PM4. When the wife finds out I'll have some splainin' to do.  
redface.gif

Jun 26, 2016 at 4:22 PM Post #3,262 of 24,683
Awww snap I just hit the button on PM4. When the wife finds out I'll have some splainin' to do.  :xf_eek:

Hopefully you're the one who pays the bills and that way she'll only see it if she notices it in your ear. My wife would never notice what IEM, I am wearing.

Jun 26, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #3,266 of 24,683
Hey bob, will there be any difference in SQ between the master 6 and the hunter? Or is it just a limited edition/luxury extension of the 6 with extra goodies, ect? 

Also, in the future, will you guys be doing custom molding for your earphones? Thank you.

Jun 26, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #3,267 of 24,683

I have to say I'm loving these babies!
Definitely worth the wait.

Only 'problem' ? too many options! Now which filter to choose / long or short filter / now which tip, spin fit or wide or standard, maybe the foamies or the double flange? Bob you're a genius, but it takes an age just to get them set up to start with! :sunglasses: :headphones:

Bob I salute you for giving me almost every conceivable option included in the pack.:thumbsup:

P.s. You could've burned em in for me tho. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Youre brave listening to them with the Vali. You gotta get some hiss even on low gain on that thing. I do with the Delta V1s.

Jun 26, 2016 at 9:26 PM Post #3,268 of 24,683
Hey bob, will there be any difference in SQ between the master 6 and the hunter? Or is it just a limited edition/luxury extension of the 6 with extra goodies, ect? 

Also, in the future, will you guys be doing custom molding for your earphones? Thank you.

The phantom Hunter is a TOTL IEM. Total different product, Trinitys absolute best.
From their website
https://trinityaudioengineering.com/collections/phantom-series/products/phantom-hunter

Jun 26, 2016 at 9:58 PM Post #3,269 of 24,683

There will undoubtedly be a difference. Firstly, the difference in price is indicative because Bob doesn't price based on extra goodies or something, he prices on sound quality. Secondly, the component makeup of the Hunter is different from the Master 6 so it will inherently have different sound qualities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back