TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 3, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #2,282 of 24,683
Exactly! Portend - Numero 1001 checking in?

I'm sorry, I appeared to have stumbled in to the wrong joke
confused_face(1).gif
tongue_smile.gif

Jun 4, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #2,289 of 24,683
its not on sale who can review it?

Brooko will be reviewing it . I believe the master 4 was damaged so the review couldnt go ahead about 5 days ago. Fingers crossed another final prototype will be reviewed soon . The discounted Trinity price is only on till the 11th June ,I believe, it would be best to have a review or 2 in place but Im sure things are going on to get things done.

Jun 4, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #2,290 of 24,683

its not on sale who can review it?

Brooko will be reviewing it . I believe the master 4 was damaged so the review couldnt go ahead about 5 days ago. Fingers crossed another final prototype will be reviewed soon . The discounted Trinity price is only on till the 11th June ,I believe, it would be best to have a review or 2 in place but Im sure things are going on to get things done.

I think Brooko had the Master 6. As far as I know, the Master 4 hasn't gone out to anybody. It isn't much of a gamble at the pre-order price plus the HeadFi discount. I think it comes to like £87 or so.

Jun 4, 2016 at 12:48 PM Post #2,291 of 24,683

Yes, the Master 4 preorder price is really  tempted, BUT nobody hears it, only Bob Trinity. Asked here in forum some half dozens times about sound signature. No answer.  Well I'm NO Trinity or IEM addictive as much to credited an unknown product with preorder. 

Jun 4, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #2,292 of 24,683
  Yes, the Master 4 preorder price is really  tempted, BUT nobody hears it, only Bob Trinity. Asked here in forum some half dozens times about sound signature. No answer.  Well I'm NO Trinity or IEM addictive as much to credited an unknown product with preorder. 

I believe it's been mentioned t's a Delta v2 on steroids, so you can go take a look at the Delta v2 review by Brooko, it'll give you an idea. Besides, they come with interchangeable filters to specifically change the sound signature, so why ask about it when eventually you'll be able to tune it or adjust it to your preference?

Jun 4, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #2,294 of 24,683

I'd like to know more about the M4 as well, but I'm not too sure we'll get it before the 11th of June (when the preorder discount is supposed to end). However, Trinity do offer a 14 day money-back guarantee, so it might be worth just getting them and trying them out.

I believe it's been mentioned t's a Delta v2 on steroids, so you can go take a look at the Delta v2 review by Brooko, it'll give you an idea. Besides, they come with interchangeable filters to specifically change the sound signature, so why ask about it when eventually you'll be able to tune it or adjust it to your preference?

From what Brooko has said it seems the filters on the M4 (at least at this point) mostly just affect the bass, so if the rest of the sound sig is off for someone, I don't think the filters would change that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back