TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 2, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #2,266 of 24,683

These things have been a royal pain to get made, seems ridiculous i know.

We are just going to test these for short while and then we will produce them and ship to all backers along with os cables etc.

They will become standard equipment on all models as they role out (wont make it in time for sabre) along with some other extra tips (wide bore) and also offered as a separate purchase.

Damn it Bob, i love the sony hybrids as i use them on my xb90ex now i have to have those 
eek.gif
 it's unfortunate the sabres won't make it in time to have those as standard. I promised i wouldn't buy anything else you know? lol come on

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:21 PM Post #2,268 of 24,683

Seems like a great design to expand in the canal like a foamy but not deteriorate because of the silicone outer
wink_face.gif
If the design works to make the whole tip expand in the canal for a better seal I'm all for it, this is what I like about the Auvio's the material does not seem to collapse like a lot of softer/thinner tips!

beerchug.gif

I'm curious about the inner material too. The sony hybrids don't expand, the inner material is like sponge. The thing is the expansive foam is usually activated by heat right? since the outter is silicone i'm not sure how it would be done.

Eh, some promises can be broken without losing sleep
tongue.gif

True that 
biggrin.gif
 promises promises

Jun 2, 2016 at 3:26 PM Post #2,272 of 24,683
I know its high jacking the thread a bit but as I am getting a bit old, the foams don't retract from my upper frequency use, I bought a silver cable off Ebug for my TF10's and they had a pair of powder blue suede rubber tips with them and they are fabulous! But the seller won't reply now at all for some reason, so I cannot get any more. I bought Comply tips, no problem, then I bought a set of Inairs from Amazon, these foam tips dry the skin inside my ear badly, strange, eh... Come on Bob, we are all gasping for your new toys...

Jun 2, 2016 at 3:34 PM Post #2,273 of 24,683
I know its high jacking the thread a bit but as I am getting a bit old, the foams don't retract from my upper frequency use, I bought a silver cable off Ebug for my TF10's and they had a pair of powder blue suede rubber tips with them and they are fabulous! But the seller won't reply now at all for some reason, so I cannot get any more. I bought Comply tips, no problem, then I bought a set of Inairs from Amazon, these foam tips dry the skin inside my ear badly, strange, eh... Come on Bob, we are all gasping for your new toys...

I know exactly the suede tips you're talking about haha. If I recall, they were only specifically packaged with the purchase of the cable and no one has been able to get in contact with the seller to try to get standalone tips.
I don't really need the foam-filled Kombi tips Bob's working on, but I'm eagerly awaiting the start of the Phantom Master 6/Air
popcorn.gif

Jun 2, 2016 at 5:07 PM Post #2,274 of 24,683
These things have been a royal pain to get made, seems ridiculous i know.

We are just going to test these for short while and then we will produce them and ship to all backers along with os cables etc.

They will become standard equipment on all models as they role out (wont make it in time for sabre) along with some other extra tips (wide bore) and also offered as a separate purchase.

@Bobtrinity so is it safe to say kombi tips, the atlas BT cable and the sabre will all be getting to customers this month?

Jun 3, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #2,276 of 24,683
In case no one's seen it yet...

"AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER FROM 6th JUNE 2016"

As seen on the Phantom Hunter's Page

https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/collections/phantom-series/products/phantom-hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back