TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 1, 2016 at 9:47 PM Post #2,251 of 24,683
  I love the fit of the comply's.  I typically dislike the loss of the mids and treble by them, but i also use that as an advantage to tune the IEM's down if i need to.

I have never tried spinfits.  I heard they maintain the treble and mids.

I have never heard the spinfits to increase the treble and mids.

curious.

You should get one off amazon since they only cost about $10 or so, I guess it's all up to personal preference

Jun 1, 2016 at 9:48 PM Post #2,252 of 24,683
I love the fit of the comply's.  I typically dislike the loss of the mids and treble by them, but i also use that as an advantage to tune the IEM's down if i need to.

curious.

Sound is so subjective. I personally find the spin fits provide a more balanced clear and enjoyable sound than comply which seem to enhance the base but the price of the mids and highs. But that's to my ears and obviously very subjective

Jun 1, 2016 at 9:53 PM Post #2,253 of 24,683

curious.

You'll get to try them soon, sabres come with them 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 1, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #2,254 of 24,683

You'll get to try them soon, sabres come with them 
smily_headphones1.gif

lol I know.  I'm way too excited.
tongue_smile.gif
 I need some news or pictures or something to appease my impatience.  

I just need to bite the bullet and wait lol

I think i'm going to be a fan of the spinfits.

The stock single flanged eartips that come with trinity IEM's are really good.  But i do remember trying to position them in a way the spinfits would allow because I could get better clarity and volume in the upper mids and treble, thus getting more sparkle.

I have a feeling that may be a cause for dislike if one is treble sensitive.

Luckily, trinity IEM's i have tried and read about seem to have a gentleness in the upper frequencies because of the high clarity/resolution and mabye with a combination of the right sound signature.  I may not have the best terminology to describe it most accurately

Jun 2, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #2,257 of 24,683
Jun 2, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #2,261 of 24,683
Kombi tips almost done

Say what now? These look interesting; is there an explanation anywhere on here? I searched the forums but haven't found anything!

Jun 2, 2016 at 1:17 PM Post #2,262 of 24,683
  Say what now? These look interesting; is there an explanation anywhere on here? I searched the forums but haven't found anything!

they are trinity's version of the sony isolation tips and were part of the atlas KS campaign and got delayed.  looks like bob finally got them how he liked them.  
now the question for @Bobtrinity is when he expects to ship to atlas backers and if they will be included with upcoming products or just sold as a separate accessory.

Jun 2, 2016 at 1:50 PM Post #2,263 of 24,683
they are trinity's version of the sony isolation tips and were part of the atlas KS campaign and got delayed.  looks like bob finally got them how he liked them.  
now the question for @Bobtrinity
 is when he expects to ship to atlas backers and if they will be included with upcoming products or just sold as a separate accessory.

These things have been a royal pain to get made, seems ridiculous i know.

We are just going to test these for short while and then we will produce them and ship to all backers along with os cables etc.

They will become standard equipment on all models as they role out (wont make it in time for sabre) along with some other extra tips (wide bore) and also offered as a separate purchase.

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:15 PM Post #2,264 of 24,683
Looks like u will have the snug fit of the foam without the frequency loss.  Lovely.
rolleyes.gif

Jun 2, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #2,265 of 24,683
These things have been a royal pain to get made, seems ridiculous i know.

We are just going to test these for short while and then we will produce them and ship to all backers along with os cables etc.

They will become standard equipment on all models as they role out (wont make it in time for sabre) along with some other extra tips (wide bore) and also offered as a separate purchase.

Seems like a great design to expand in the canal like a foamy but not deteriorate because of the silicone outer
wink_face.gif
If the design works to make the whole tip expand in the canal for a better seal I'm all for it, this is what I like about the Auvio's the material does not seem to collapse like a lot of softer/thinner tips!

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back