TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Feb 5, 2016 at 3:24 AM Post #121 of 24,683
Hi there bob I am having issues with the braided 3.5 mm cable . Anyway to buy that cable by itself? Only Pono balanced listed on the site.. I mean the braided cable for the atlas... Too bad mine is no longer working...

Sorry to hear your having a problem.

Email me at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com and we will sort out any problem.

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:39 AM Post #124 of 24,683
Hi Guy's

Just thought you would like to know that the Phantom Master will be a 6 driver iem.

tongue_smile.gif
biggrin.gif
beerchug.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:42 AM Post #125 of 24,683
Hi Guy's

Just thought you would like to know that the Phantom Master will be a 6 driver iem.

Can't wait to hear it 
biggrin.gif

There is always a place for hybrid IEMs in my stable, and I've got very high hopes for the Phantom Master ...!

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:17 PM Post #128 of 24,683
The bass will be well controlled
wink.gif
and also tune'ble with the filter system.

I know @Brooko will be posting early Sabre impressions and the test guys will follow up with the Master in a few weeks.

Sold. Take my money.

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #129 of 24,683
Outstanding news. Any idea when the Kickstarter launch is likely to be?

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:31 PM Post #130 of 24,683

Sorry, I assumed it was you 
redface.gif
... I remember reading previously that another user on the forum was having similar issues and asking about longer filters... maybe it was RE: the Delta?

Either way, it's awesome to have more options

could have been me, i guess - i mentioned a longer barrel would be a help keeping them in place during active sports.  mind you, the memory wire that's going to be available in the future has made a major difference anyway.  either way, though, it's great to have options available to help get the perfect fit, whether that be longer barrel filters, memory wire, different tips or whatever.  

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #135 of 24,683
Bob, just a heads up.
I guess all head gear veterans here are all excited about them being push-pull, but head gear n00bs like me have not a clue what push-pull is all about.
When you go public with the Kickstarter campaigns, I feel you need to explain a bit for the regular consumers (just looking for great sound), why push-pull is the bomb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back